How'd it go today?

Just accidentally deleted my previous post which explained all of this, so I'll briefly repeat myself...

@Ryan, I realize that nobody likes to be corrected. I was just trying to maybe help you realize that your thought process is a bit flawed. I was very non-confrontational and didn't set out to embarrass you. I enjoy educating people, but I can't make people enjoy my education. Sorry to have upset you, but I'm not sure I did anything wrong. Perhaps I was an asshole for publicly correcting you, but I welcome public corrections because they make me sharper as a human being and I learn a lot from the experience. Sorry, once again. Truly sorry I've bothered you.

Nothing like catching ip with friends- all day yesterday and through the evening with just a break as we ventured out so they and my wife could get their fish’n’chips and I could hit a Tesco for my gluten-free fare (when in England, eat as the English do, unless you’ve got Celiac Disease), and then up late talking, where the conversations roam all over the map of possibilities.

Today we’ll head to the Downs of East Sussex for a nice hike. The cherry trees are blooming, as well as certain heathers, camellias, and the daffodils.

@Knotorious My wife and I have underactive thyroids, my mom has overactive. We all take a pill a day to infinity. Treebilly's dr. said there was a possibility that after bloodwork, he would be on a pill a day for the rest of his life. If that was the case, I was relating that it was no big whoop to take it. I don't know where my thinking was flawed but it doesn't really matter. It's a new day, who GAS about yesterday. Have a good day!

Just accidentally deleted my previous post which explained all of this, so I'll briefly repeat myself...

@Ryan, I realize that nobody likes to be corrected. I was just trying to maybe help you realize that your thought process is a bit flawed. I was very non-confrontational and didn't set out to embarrass you. I enjoy educating people, but I can't make people enjoy my education. Sorry to have upset you, but I'm not sure I did anything wrong. Perhaps I was an asshole for publicly correcting you, but I welcome public corrections because they make me sharper as a human being and I learn a lot from the experience. Sorry, once again. Truly sorry I've bothered you.
Bullshit.
Whenever anybody here tries to correct you or argue against one of your posts, you throw one of your drama queen fits or makes 117 posts about how you were misunderstood.
Funny way to show "welcome".

Last edited:
The day is still good even with the Dr trying to ruin it. Same thing as almost a year ago. Feel my thyroid and say they want blood work. Then told me I’d most likely have to take a pill for the rest of my life. She wasn’t happy when I said that I don’t think I will take a pill because says my thyroid is swollen a bit. Blood work will show somethings I guess. My other problem is a pill doesn’t fix the problem, it just prolongs it.
Had a good long rage cardio work out afterward. Took a while to cool down but now I feel better
What does the doctor say is wrong with your thyroid? Are you having any symptoms?

For myself, I hadn't done a physical/bloodwork my adult life and when I was pre-op to scope a meniscus tear, the heart rate monitor alarm was going off due to a low heart rate (low 40's). Bloodwork was performed and a pill prescribed.

Bullshit.
Whenever anybody here tries to correct you or argue against one of your posts, you throw one of your drama queen fits or makes 117 posts about how you were misunderstood.
Funny way to show "welcome".
I've asked you several times at this point...

If you want to attempt to argue against my words or even degrade me, that's perfectly fine. But I insist that you do so with logic, instead of name calling. That's the easy way.

Even I don't usually stoop that low. For you? It's like a bad tic.

Like: " Sorry, once again. Truly sorry I've bothered you." is for you.

Make a stupid post, then apologise over and over.

It is not your words, I argue against, it is your whole modus operandi.

Like: " Sorry, once again. Truly sorry I've bothered you." is for you.

Make a stupid post, then apologise over and over.

It is not your words, I argue against, it is your whole modus operandi.
As you said, I made a POINTLESS post and then apologized for it....because I made an error in judgment with someone, @Ryan, a member I actually genuinely appreicate. Am I not allowed to make mistakes on here and then apologize for them?

I don't have a "modus operandi." I am who I am. Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm not a "drama queen," and that perhaps I'm just a highly eccentric, highly impulsive, passionate person with a strong touch of autism; the latter of which directly affects my social skills?

Stop placing me unfairly into a box as someone who knowingly and wittingly seeks out conflict. You don't know me, but now you do.

Regardless, name calling is directly against the code of conduct for this forum and, in general, it is frowned upon by civilized society. So please stop that. Like I said, you can trash me all you want. Just PLEASE stop name calling. Thank you.

This is my final post about this matter because other people want to talk about their day. I just have a right to defend myself.

Regardless, name calling is directly against the code of conduct for this forum and, in general, it is frowned upon by civilized society.
This from the MAGA guy :lol:

Dude, you've been called a troll twice in the last 2 weeks and Stikine told you to piss off from the forum.
Did that go over your head.
I'm not the only one who is tired of your shit.

Last edited:
Hey you angry Phukers!

Did you know that square body Chevys and square body Ford 3/4 ton, 8 lug rims are interchangeable? I had heard it, Google couldn't help apparently, so me and a wrench and a jack faffed aboot and found oot! Now I can rob four good tires off my suburban, and replace the racing slicks on Perty Gerty. Which will buy some time to get a job before I shell out for tires. Sarah is bringing me some jack oil, and tomorrow I'll swap 8, 8 lug wheels around, by hand, in the dirt, hopefully. See yall, I'm trying to move forward!
20240223_103235.jpg

Yall never mind that this one is flat trash, I can't lift the suburban with a hilift without phucking her up.

Hey you angry Phukers!

Did you know that square body Chevys and square body Ford 3/4 ton, 8 lug rims are interchangeable? I had heard it, Google couldn't help apparently, so me and a wrench and a jack faffed aboot and found oot! Now I can rob four good tires off my suburban, and replace the racing slicks on Perty Gerty. Which will buy some time to get a job before I shell out for tires. Sarah is bringing me some jack oil, and tomorrow I'll swap 8, 8 lug wheels around, by hand, in the dirt, hopefully. See yall, I'm trying to move forward!
View attachment 136447

Yall never mind that this one is flat trash, I can't lift the suburban with a hilift without phucking her up.
Looks like you have plenty of clearance for that suspension now! 😜

IMG_2533.jpeg IMG_2534.jpeg The day wasn’t bad ended early, just what you want on Friday. Until you get the call from a friend whose cousin thinks he’s a tree guy. They broke two ropes and leaning toward the neighbors shed. He must have been thinking it was a turkey or something for how carved up it is. Oh boy!

For kicks I looked up rope on home depot. Looks like the same junk I remembered. They list rope strength as working load. Anyone know what ratio they use? That's annoying. It doesn't say much about the rope. Give me the break strength, and I'll decide what the working load is.

For kicks I looked up rope on home depot. Looks like the same junk I remembered. They list rope strength as working load. Anyone know what ratio they use? That's annoying. It doesn't say much about the rope. Give me the break strength, and I'll decide what the working load is.
I think the highest WLL they have is something like 600Lbs and it’s massive.

Last rope in the list is this 1.25" 3strand with a working load of 4232#

But that’s not at the store. In store has piss poor selection of you want to do any real work. Fine for a clothesline or maybe a swing for a child.

Back