How'd it go today?

@CurSedVoyce Love and prayers for your mother. I wish you and her the best.

In other news, it's currently 114 degrees outside. I just had an interview and I smoked it. I did unbelievably well. I'll be shocked if I don't get a job there.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm super, ultra, mega tired of this heat wave we're having? Haha, ugh. I've gained 15 pounds from all of the time wasted sitting on my ass when, normally, I'm extremely active and climbing local flora like a spider monkey. I really need something to do, so a job would be fantabulous.

In other news, I've created a new bend (for connecting to ropes together) called the SENTINEL bend. Check it out in this 60 sec or less long clip...

It's super secure.

We have a lot of deer on the property, more and more every year.
Anything not fenced in, they wreck.
Finally had enough of it and asked the guys who hunt here if a shooting tower would make it easier to thin the herd.
Yep!

So we cut away some trees and bushes and they put up a tower.
Now effing Bambi better beware.

I asked them to drop 2 dead ones off for me, one for each of my apprentices.
They are both canivores.

View attachment 131768
I understand. I don’t like it, but, I understand completely. The deer would be really bad around here if not hunted.

Stephen, I’m really sorry to hear about your mom. Prayed for her.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to be in hospitals. Never a good situation when one has to enter their doors (unless they work there) My wife works with many obese and diabetic nurses. Not sure about the doctors. Seen many unhealthy doctors though too. More so recently.

Thank You :)
She started texting this morning very confused. Then my sisters saying whats up and why is she confused. I guess they were preparing for a procedure. Probably to go in and look for then possibly clear the blockage. If there is one. I'll know more after shift change and when I get down there. Have to go pick up my dad

Hope all goes well CV

ive got some big things in the works, still deciding what route im going but im 99% sure what im going to do

hint, its black, orange, and does a whopping 3MPH

at the un named equipment dealer and got to lay my eyes upon a brand new SK3000, she's a beast

but I must stay focused, that's not what I'm here to buy
actually, you can see what I'm trying to buy in the back
1693422433766.png

Drinking an MGD watching the boys practice wheelies on the manure pile.
You're a true Zen-like, understanding father it seems.

My father would be like, "get off that pile, son! We just spent hours piling the sh*t up. Do you wanna do it again?! I sure don't."

"No, Dad! I don't want to do it again. Sorry, Dad! I guess I'll go inside then."

So tragic, I know. *Sarcasm*

Anyways, as a distant observer, you appear to be doing well by your family and I applaud that.

This was meant to be comedic, but accurate. In retrospect, it sounds much darker than intended. I'm hit or miss with my comedy. But you can laugh at this lol

Last edited:
finally heard back from the kubota people, normally its a 5-10 minute approval on financing, this is day 2, and the finance guy is going to get an email here in about 30 minutes from my sales guy
turns out my sales guy runs the whole operation, sales, deliveries, trade-ins so he is super busy BUT by the end of today I will see if I have any college savings left over

these machines are way to expensive!

Back