How'd it go today?

B living in suberbia has two bathrooms .Al living in the sticks has two indoors and several thousand trees outside .

One of lifes simple pleasures is marking ones territory on the side of an oak tree .:lol:

My dad always told me, "Never buy a home where you can't piss in the yard". Words to live by.
A friend of mine recently bought a home in Pebble Beach and the back yard faces the golf course. It's not the one that
has the tournament but that's the very question I asked him. Can you take a pee in your backyard without worrying? He said nope. I told him that was pretty bad planning on his part.

But on the other hand he gets to watch a lot of fantasticly cool old cars every year.

Or is that another pebble beach?

Nah, I think that's the Pebble Beach with the huge car show. I was there accidently during show weekend. Really bad traffic.

Well, if "bad traffic" mens you can't go anywhere for all the Cords, Auburns and Duesenbergs, I could live with that:)

Same used to happen just down the street from my house in AZ. Barretts. We also had the PGA at the Princess resort, Hot air balloon festival (they would land right in our community). Interesting to say the least. I was sooooooo happy they transferred me north to work. Opposite direction from the events:|:

You want to see traffic ,it's this little berg during the Ohio championship flat track motorcycle race or the four wheel jamboree . It's so bad it blocks the exit ramps on interstate 75 at times .

Getting some good calls today from the storm. Have to go look at some oaks tomorrow...
Sure has been a long week of just waiting out the weather. Have to get my schedule all sorted out.

Cold, windy day. We cut beaver chewed trees on the Okanagan River all day. Rigging was damn near impossible, the wind blew the rigged pieces too far away to make it viable without taglines and there were only two of us sooooo...lots of tail hold blocks and pulling with the truck today.

Yep .Orlando is one place I'll some how bypass if I can in the future if at all possible .Those people are nuts .

I'll say this though ,they don't play bumper tag with you if you are driving a big old diesel motor home .:D

Any kind of big event is the pits for traffic. I've always wanted to go to the asparagas festival in Stockton but I hear you have to park about a mile from it.

Starting to sound artichokeish...

I do it in rafts on the grill with olive oil, s&p, and finish it off with fresh parmesan when it comes off the grill

img_0423.jpg

Back