How'd it go today?

.404 is rather difficult to find here locally also . The Stihl shop has it usually or some of them might . .I order mine from Baileys so it doesn't make much diff to me .

Other than 084 Stihl size saws or in my case over 100 cc antiques it isn't used that much .

I called a lady that had initially called me on Sunday. She has an American Elm she is concerned about! She informs me I don't need to look at her tree, she will have the enviornment guys look at it.

Go to town to pick up the grain check, scope out the trees from across the street (aphid damage) and come home. See the phone "call waiting" light flashing, it was her, wanting me to give her a quote to deadwood her trees.

She made it to the tail end of my list! Quickly!!!!

Let the environment guys do it.

With the exception of the family finding every possible means to bug the shit out of me, today was a nice day.

I'm sleepy now. Must get my rest so i'll be raring to go for my nap in the morning.:P

Usually as of late. Actually ate breakfast for breakfast today. Gotta go to PT now. yippeee!

I got home about a half hour ago, finished up my half of a barter. I cut down a 50' tall dead tree for the guy who installed my water heater last weekend. He's happy, I'm happy, it's all good. :)

Colour me winey.

Ordered a Canon Vixia HF S21 from www.beachaudio.com based off a Google Shopping search. Their website said orders placed by 11PST would go out today*. I paid the extra $35 bucks for overnight shipping so I'd get it for tomorrow. Paid via PayPal from a bank account. At 10:16 I recieved a reciept from PayPal, and at 10:35 an order confirmation.

Fast forward to 4:15 Central/2:30PST and they called to confirm the order with me. They said it should go out tomorrow and I would get it Friday. I asked why and he said that PayPal was slow with the money or somesuch and that pushed it past 11. I said I still wanted it, but I didn't want to pay for overnight shipping when I was getting it in 2 days. "But sir, you are getting it overnight, whne we ship it tomorrow, you'll get it Friday." :lol: I cancelled the order.

I'll probably order again through them since they seem to be the cheapest American source. Sure is annoying, however.

*Shipping estimates apply to orders placed before 11AM PST on the same business day. Orders placed after 11AM PST will ship the following business day. Ground and 3 Day Air options not available for AK, HI and PR orders.

11AM or 11PM? You say PM, the cut and paste in your post says AM. I do hate it when you pay extra for expedited shipping and they dick around at the warehouse.

I like when you pay for international expedited shipping and the goods sit in customs for a week, like they are on holiday.

Where'd I say 11PM, Mike?

I figured they might offer to refund the shipping charge, but apparently that wasn't on the menu what with their cheap price and all. I might order tomorrow, or I might order the Revolution wheel for the grinder, or I might pay off some debt like a good boy. The jobs I wanted to film the start of start tomorrow and Friday morning.

Decisions decisions. :/:

Deadwooded a big oak today, and cabled it. Ugly tree.

After work rushed to a gas station 30 minutes away. It turns out when my girlfriend leaves her wallet on the trunk, it doesn't stay on too long. Luckily they had it, minus the cash that was in it, but whatever. I think she is on her fourth license, and only 21 years old. That'll paint you a picture. She drives me nuts as I'm the total opposite meaning I don't lose SHIT! She lucked out this time.

Ended up going for a mountain bike ride, again. Three nights in a row. I do an hour of non stop, it's really making my lower back feel amazing, so I'm going to try to stick to it.

Currently burning some crap in a barrel.

Carl, when in doubt, buy! You have lots of time left in your life to become conservative. If you are conservative now, you are going to end up being a penny pincher.

Back