How'd it go today?

Yeah Squish I wear it any time I'm doing anything strenuous. I guess it's tendonitis. All I know is I can't grip anything with my arm extended without serious pain unless I've got it on.

You too eh hoser.... that sucks you know eh.:D

I'm learning how to speak GDC.... not bad eh?:P

:lol::lol::lol:

I friggin hate it(not you learning the secret GDC language but the arm thingy). This is the first 'injury' that I've not made a full recovery from, had a big panic last night looking for my arm band as I'm sure if I worked without it I'd be out for atleast a couple days afterwards. I need a cure.

Shoestring eh? Hmm if I get stuck in a pinch I may try that. You don't remember doing anything to get rid of it, it just went away?

My wife, Kathleen, and I went to check out another school for Haley. The one she is in now is great but doesn't have a first grade class anymore. They are going to build a grammar school but we are not certain they will get it guilt in time for Haley to attend. My buddy Dan took the guys out chipping up all of Sunday's storm damage jobs. He's one of the few guys I don't worry about when he is running my crew. He's decided he is a firefighter and not a tree guy though and will be heading back up to Alaska to fight fires next month.

I hear ya Squish! My left arm is damn near useless without it. I'll have to try the shoe string idea.

On the way back from Mariposa today I stopped at an intersection in Snelling and I looked up ahead and saw this. This is the first bald eagle I have ever seen. The image is pretty small but I zoomed in the maximum. That's also the biggest birds nest I have ever seen.

Attachments

• highstreet 015 (Medium).jpg
    highstreet 015 (Medium).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8
  • eagle 001 (Medium).jpg
    eagle 001 (Medium).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
Anybody know where we can get a good deal on a new fire extinguisher? And a couple new truck tires?

:?

skwerl

That is cool. I have never seen one in CA save for a zoo yet. And pics of course. Sorry I could not meet you up this way my friend. I was running around on estimates all morning and ended up with a flat tire. :P Just did not know when I would be available. They make great hamburgers at the airport inn bar :)

Anybody know where we can get a good deal on a new fire extinguisher? And a couple new truck tires?

:?

skwerl

so, what do we have to do for a pic of this fiasco? :D I can only imagine the panic and the hilarious laughter at the same time..

Skwerl "uhm, hey Erik, where's the fire extinguisher?"
Erik "Holy crap! the tires on fire!"
Skwerl 'hey Erik, wheres the fire extinguisher?"
Erik "Imma grab the fire extinguisher!"
Skwerl " I'll call Mike."

Then I picture Erik heroically squeezing the trigger and dousing the flames with a shit eating, 'yeah, I put it out, where's the press?" grin on his face. While internally he is thinking, thank $#@#%$ this is Mike's truck and his knee is screwed so I dont have to worry about him chasing us to give us what for.

:D

Mike forgot to tell me he enrolled in the BeeBeeQue extended service plan. ;)

Yeah, I had to put the fire out... Brian was too busy rifling through his truck for the bag of marshmallows. :lol:

We have got to have pics!!! This is worthless without pics!!!!

Maybe you can call that last place you got a tire from? Seems they did you right:lol:

On the way back from Mariposa today I stopped at an intersection in Snelling and I looked up ahead and saw this. This is the first bald eagle I have ever seen. The image is pretty small but I zoomed in the maximum. That's also the biggest birds nest I have ever seen.

Looks like a duck to me:/:

Today went well, thank goodness for a GRCS today. Had 2 good sized rotten stalks that fell and were leaning against the lines...or inches from them. Both were rotten at the base, so we put 2 lines in them and lifted them right off. One of them exploded and fell in our favor. A few other broke branches to pick up and we were out of there by 11 with good pay.

I saw on the news this morning a cat stuck in a tree, dude was a total wack. Called him up to try to be a hero, by noon someone else had gotten the cat down.

Pulled the 2 bent pushrods from the RG85 and ordered the replacement parts. Still waiting on the ebay guy to send to the alignment tools.

Still gotta do scheduled maintance, but that won't take long. (Oils, Filters, ect).

ETA: I am going to take dad to a friends resturant to try their wings (I like the hell outta them). Then swing by and get the hydro fluid and take care of that part this evening. Waiting to change the engine oil (cools the engine also) until I have the push rods replaced and the radiator lines hooked back up.

While I'm at it I guess I could pull the radiator to blow out the fins and dump the fluid left over in it. It'd also give me better access to clean the battery compartment (in front of radiator, collects leaves and such like a bastard).

Back