How'd it go today?

Had a good thanksgiving. Did a few things around the house. Cooked dinner. Didn’t realize till the turkey was about half way done that I couldn’t smell a thing. Still have taste but the experience was not whole.
I only laugh because I had the same crap happen last night and it's still there today. I guess we've got a minor case of the 'ronas! I figured it out last night when I hit one of my favorite breweries and the beer didn't taste right at all.

That's great! I like etsy as a buyer. You can get unique stuff from all over the world. It's cool there's a platform "local" people can use to reach a wider audience.

Got called over to the bosses house this morning to move ~30 5gal buckets of rocks out of his front yard and around his house.

I dropped the darn things off about last June and they sat until now.

I go by there every day and could have done it any time...in fact offered several times...now had to be done before Monday. :|:

My boss is good for that. Lots of times I'm just sitting on my ass in the office, and could be doing something useful on the farm. I hear nothing. Then something comes up, and I have... hell, one time it was an hour to get it done. ADHD boy. If something isn't happening now, it'll never happen.

Had to make an emergency early morning run to Lowe’s. I was checking the flu pipe on the wood burner and one of the adjustable joints let loose. And then I had to pick up my wife’s Christmas gift. She had picked out a new couch a few weeks ago and it came in Tuesday. I backed up to the door with the trailer and they loaded it. I tied it down and was gone. No hassle.
Same plan tomorrow. I found a root rake grapple for the mini and need to pick it up. Talked to the guy and gonna do PayPal. All I need to do is look at it to verify and he will load it while I sit in the truck. I’ll tie it down after he gets a good distance away.

They had a killer deal on a Savage Axis package. So Levi now has a .243. His first deer rifle.
Good gun, I have one. It's a pretty flat shooter, light weight, long barrel to aid in lining up super long shots. I've barely used mine though, so I haven't tries the fast 56gr on deer at long range. I got one with a 56gr .223 at 180yds. Works great with a well placed shot, but doesn't do a lot of damage, so best used with a very accurate rifle.

Back