How'd it go today?

Eye spy a Leatherman Wave in that first pic.
Hands down, the best multi tool I’ve owned and I’ve had a few. I always have it.

I finally got around to buying a GoPro and filmed a spruce take down in a cemetery yesterday. I looks slick as hell but Im having a problem with editing. Anyone suggest a good editing software that even a cave man like me can do it?? I imported to files off the SIM card but they are really big and take forever to load. Anyone know how to resize them?

As an old Idaho buckaroo I have to ask what is up with the "Waffle iron"?

What happened to just roping them, then having a real man ( Scandinavian, preferably) throw them, and hold them down, while branding them.

That was when I realized that buckaroos weren't as totally inferior to loggers as I thought.

All those years of martial arts training sure paid off, when I had to throw those calves, though.

Love your pics, Jim.
frig Corona for messing up my visit, and Trump for messing up next years.

We used to wrestle all the calves.

Lots of outfits still rope and drag em.

With the population shift to the cities and towns......country kids who could wrestle calves became scarce.

The calf table sucks......but when its just us for labor....it works.

Civil war seems to be lurking.

Nobody here seems to think the US will be safe for travellin next year.

That is not me being scared, but the companies that sells travel insurance.

Last edited:
The media is quite biased and will do or say anything to make Trump look bad, no matter the circumstances. If the media were more balanced and focused on facts instead of agendas, we wouldn't be 'on the brink of civil war' as the rest of the world views us.

Gnu/linux you can set a cömpøsë key, and build ßpecial characters. Makes it easier than remembering codes.

Day was alright. Ate lunch, and intended on doing brushcutting on the farm, Boss stopped me, and said he wanted help with a manhole before I started. That turned into bailing it out, and me climbing down a hole to replace a switch on a well pump. By the time I got all that done, I didn't feel like brushcutting anymore, so I made an order at the Greek takeout, and went home.

Back