How'd it go today?

Well I'm off this morning for a three day horseback trip. No interwebs or cel where we'll be at, so I'll catch yall on the flip side. 8)

Second night of 4 nights, 4 hours each, of fireworks at the local race track/fairgrounds. About a mile form my house. It's a show for dealers of new products by the nfa...national fireworks...:(

Just wonderful...and as a reward for all the noise they are making all week...get this: A fricking fireworks show that people can buy tickets to:|:

I'm so tired of this crap I am close to hoping someone blows off some arms or something...not like me.

Contract was written three years ago..some of the people around here got an announcement letter about the event dated June 30, way too late to stop it.

Ah crap. That sucks. Hope it goes by fast.

Charged up a couple cars today. Got a small backyard job tomorrow. GF lost over 30psi of refrigerant. Can't find a leak. Someone taking/ letting it go????

IMG_20160907_194616.jpg

Apparently with the big fireworks shows, at least over here, it's also a study for the manufacturers to see how their new creations actually work. It's not like they can just go out back behind the plant and blow a few off one evening. I'd never heard of a show dedicated to that purpose though. Sometimes there are duds and nobody claps except the drunk people. You'd think they could use computer generated models to see what the results are going to be, like they do now with nuclear weapons.

He does really well Jim. Barks at them sometimes, but runs around waving his happy flag mostly.

My Boss said the sulphur cloud was so bad on his street last night they had to close up all the windows and stay inside. Kinda pissed them off as they like to use their pool.

This is the first week kids are back in school here. Really bad timing...if I were a parent I'd be super pissed.

Did I show you guys this? haha.

A couple weeks ago Jesse Jackson MC'd a wedding up here, and I had to pick him up at the airport. Crazy.

14141988_1120434961325777_5143236632774920513_n.jpg

Lots of little dead trees... Nomnomnomnom
Granted he almost stalled it :lol:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rjVPCG2TPfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I say I say Boy.. yous gonna cost me a belt

Back