How'd it go today?

What sort of fluid is that Stephen? What kind of engine in the dingo? Sorry for your luck.

JD_zps1948be29.jpg

Bought this today at an auction. Well, not this one but one like it.

9300 hours, four remotes, three point, pto and a pretty decent cab. I intend on using it only for spraying, so that I am always ready. Its kinda high hours, but shit, I am a mechanic!

12,500 dollars. Pretty cheap horsepower for being 290 at the engine. They usually go for 17 to 22.

Yeah, why change implements on the back of a tractor. Just buy enough tractors so you have one for each tool. :)

You're gonna get spoiled Jim, if you're not already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'll be heading out for awhile. My bro lives about four or five hours away by train, and I have to go there. I'm not sure how long I will stay with him, and he's currently in the hospital. Says that he wants to see me, must be about the first time in our entire lives that I ever heard that from him. Not a good sign at all, lots of despair... Anyway, what can you do? Take care.

So, how's it going???

Those of you who have been thinking of me as a nut case can stop now!

I am sane and can prove it as of today.

We care cutting hedges for about a month or so.
Today we worked at a Psychiatric hospital/ institution for the mentally insane/ nuthouse, whatever the current PC word is.

We were given visitor passes and at the end of the day, they let me out again!

So there you have it.

20150624_110338.jpg 20150624_110350.jpg

Remote chance of getting them connected on the first try...

So we can add "escapee" to your list of monikers Stig?:D

Nice logs, Flushcut!

Stig, how does the doohickey work that your trimmers are hanging from?

Nic purchase, Jim, wow!

Nice Jim. Must be one hell of a spray rig you got to need that. Around here those are for working ground.
Did some more storm damage work today. It's fun for a day or so then I'm over it.

We were going to work today, but they said rain was heading our way, so we worked on the house. Finished running rafters on the northeast end, then got the band run and quite a bit of it decked.

c1c3f9796289c33c0bf466bab4fe295b.jpg

First ride in the chip truck..."too bouncy" she said (no load, no trailer).

020ab88171edc2848fb836a45a006e83.jpg

Cinderella came to work today. I had a contact climber and his groundie to help me and New Sean on some tall maple removals. I supervised mostly, twittled some hydraulic levers in 10 minute bursts, and walked on the beach with my little princess. Books, puzzles, drawing, playing driver, pbj sandwiches, too.

I'm going to climb tomorrow, and keep them busy. No Dahlia, minor drag. Mini accessible.

Long story...short. A lady tripped and fell while walking down a sidewalk, so she's suing the homeowner for medical costs. The homeowner called me to have his sidewalk removed and planted to grass. Word gets out quick in a small town, so now I have 4 sidewalks to take out. There may be more before summer is over.

One sidewalk done. Starting the second one tomorrow.

Joel

Stig, just make sure you don't loose that visitor's pass...

Looks like Cinderella earned an ice cream with the work she did!

Stig, how does the doohickey work that your trimmers are hanging from?

It has a spring loaded pulley that you can adjust to the weight of the tool you use.
So basically it feels like my hedge trimmer is weightless.
It does transfer some of it from your arms to your lower back, after a day you feel like when you've been working in a bucket truck, hanging over the side.

Back