How'd it go today?

The snow shovel is clutch... Used it when I chipped into the f-250. Clear a little bed space with the pitch fork, then undermine and toss with the snow shovel. Listening to Slayer or Iron Maiden, I could offload 5-6 yards in under 15 mins.

Spent most of the afternoon in the studio today recording Bass parts on a Jazz ballad w/ keyboard & Sax players. Nice studio! Would have gotten pics but phone battery ws dead:(

The snow shovel is clutch... Used it when I chipped into the f-250. Clear a little bed space with the pitch fork, then undermine and toss with the snow shovel. Listening to Slayer or Iron Maiden, I could offload 5-6 yards in under 15 mins.
Yup! Break it up and move the bulk with the cork rake/fork and then push out with a shovel.

Farm supply calls it potato fork
Ummmmm nope... Not the same.

I use a similar rake for firewood when delivering a face cord with my pickup. I can unload the whole bed without leaving the ground.

Here it was used to rake manure off the back of the horse drawn wagon for spreading in the field.
It works a LOT better with a cross grip handle BTW.

I'm feeling quite stoked this evening. Sealed the deal on a decent sized project today.

Also got punished in the heat yet again. There's just no break from it.

Back