How'd it go today?

I think I'd be willing to say a few dumb things in order to get what royalties that recording artists do when their records go platinum. Look at a guy like Lebron James too, he isn't short on saying dumb at how much money per basketball game? I think he said that he should be on the cover of every sports magazine that will ever come out during his entire career. :lol: It seems to often come with the territory, being young and suddenly ultra rich. Saying dumb things in public is probably better than saying them at home, few people throw frying pans in public.

That makes me think of this!:lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w9V0FOYkE2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dixie Chicks were young when this happen. I think we all do stupid things when we are young and still do at times when we have had a few. The difference with these cuties is they are on tv and everything they say is scrutinized by the media. IMO. When most are young we say and do stupid things. The problem is people idolize stars and they are judged as role models.

Remember what John Lennon said about the Beatles, way back when?

'Snow biggie. Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

did you get over to Crazy Horse mountain? That'll be awesome when finished..
We were there today Murphy and what we saw was awesome even though this worlds largest sculpture isn't even near to being finished.
Lot's to see here what Polish immigrant Korczak Ziolkowski started in the 1940s.
All non profit and no federal or state money used to fund it. His wife and 10 kids still keep it going. This is a must see for any tourist.
www.crazyhorsememorial.org

20130825_111259-001.jpg 20130825_121935-001.jpg 20130825_133355-001.jpg 20130825_144221-001.jpg

The tour guide showed us all the old worn out equipment donated to them, and yes it will take a long time, but the things to see make the visit worth while to see.

Moved more stuff .Lubricated the old Jeep and fixed the carb .It needed some attention after sitting used for 9 years .Not a big deal just about like fixing a saw carb only it was larger ,more simple .

I'm going to need to change the brake master cylinder then it should be good to go .

Good day here, weather has cooled by 10+ could have done with out the breeze but still felt good.
Live oak removal with some serious seams and all one direction on the lean and weight. Small stuff till I felt comfortable in being tied into it.
Storm rolled in so back at it in the am. Sure is nice not lifting debris, thank you fluid power!

^^ Duck for cover...

We got to pay for water in Oz...and the water company is trying to recoup costs on its 5 million dollar new water treatment plant...so even the half flush is on notice!

^^ Duck for cover...

We got to pay for water in Oz...and the water company is trying to recoup costs on its 5 million dollar new water treatment plant...so even the half flush is on notice!
Well you gotsta get one of those Kohlers like I just installed .Of course where you're at it would cost you a grand instead of the 200 I payed .On the other hand you could wee wee in the woods like your's truely .:D

No way! As someone that has suffered through the hole in the floor types (falling over backwards is not pleasurable), the new toilets are pretty amazing. I think the companies here are really vying for the sales with new products. It's fun to go to the toilet! I'm waiting for one that puts out a hologram of Jimmy Hendrix on the wall playing, I think they are getting close.

I remember, in Japan, going to a public bathroom. There was a big tree there and the custom was to throw a wad of wet TP against the trunk... I can't remember why, good luck or something. That sucker was covered in TP a foot thick, IIRC. Ha.

Had a new job start today. Originally, I was going to chip a lot of it today and changed my mind. Left the mini on the site and loaded a trailer full of willow growth for the goats. We have some seriously happy goats tonight, saved Katy some feed money, and I feel like I am recycling plant waste. Good deal all around.
Once the goats and Llama are done with the stalks, Kat will pick out what she wants for projects and then we'll chip the rest to mulch with :D

Day One Before

PANO_20130826_102419.jpg

Day One After

Attachments

• PANO_20130826_150539.jpg
    PANO_20130826_150539.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 41
Looks good! I love to make a big difference on a job quickly. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377570008.558183.jpg Working on this monster with my ground guy and another guy tomorrow. Access is very limited. I will rent a Bobcat for the trunk everything else is going to be loaded in container in street by my guys and myself when needed. Biggest tree I have ever taken down at least trunk diameter which is over 4' and bigger where it branches out. Infested with termites and old wounds that are from Hurricanes. Tree has been spiked in past to trim as well.

Man, I did something today I hated. I was flying a bucket, removing a water oak lead about 15" thick, cutting it into firewood pieces. Anywho, I didn't realize that it was hollow until strands of fabric came out with the sawdust. I though "Meh, a squirrel nest - probably nothing in it..." Wrong! It was a momma with two babies. I'd cut the mother in half and scalped one of the babies. The other one was intact. I grabbed the momma first and threw her to the concrete driveway as hard as I could, and did the same thing to the babies - instant euthanasia. Poor little guys! :(

Lilly broke her arm above the elbow today falling off a tree house ladder. Only 2 feet from the ground she slipped. Arm hit a rock.
Katy and her ran to the ER, me to an appointment I had no choice except in making it.. I met them at the ER shortly there after. She may have to go to Childrens Hospital down in Modesto for surgery. We are waiting to hear what the othro says. If not, she gets a hard cast and sits it out. Right before fair weekend too. Kills me, our little girl hurt and missing out on some fun. Just hope she does not have to have it pinned and such :(
She is a trooper though.. Sitting here now watching some TV relaxing after her ordeal. Should know more by tomorrow.

Back