Old jeans are nice...

Attachments

• n5001050_34894816_9165.jpg
    n5001050_34894816_9165.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Cute-Girl-Modern-Sexy-Cutoff-93428.jpg
    Cute-Girl-Modern-Sexy-Cutoff-93428.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 57
Showed up for the part time m-w job this morning. Decided I needed to spend more time doing my own gig. So I told him this morning I am scaling back a day, I can help this week but need to start with one day less next week and there on. I'll probably do that the rest of the year then just do next year on a per job basis. I have to stop helping other people and concentrate on my own. With an extra day I'll be able to serve my customers quicker with less hassle of scheduling. I felt so good today, I was happy and energetic. It's what I need to do for my future, it was only a couple year thing anyways. Not to mention the lady notices the change in person when I'm working there in relationship to for myself.

A a few weeks he'll faint when I tell him I'm not plowing for him this year either. Oh boy!

Nice Brendon!!!

Killed a Maple today. Didn't need to be removed, and Dad and I regretted doing it, but one of those arborphobia things, they wanted it gone. Dad did all the climbing since I've been sick with a cold that past few days. I got to cut the stem/top though. We left the main lead, so I got to fall that from the ground. After it hit and we were doing clean up our ground guy found some baby squirrels that were in a hollow. 4 total, one died when the tree hit, another died later on, 2 left, which one of my roommates is going to raise. They ate well and warmed up and are moving around a lot more now, we'll see how they do as time goes on.

Nice Brendon!!!

Killed a Maple today. Didn't need to be removed, and Dad and I regretted doing it, but one of those arborphobia things, they wanted it gone. Dad did all the climbing since I've been sick with a cold that past few days. I got to cut the stem/top though. We left the main lead, so I got to fall that from the ground. After it hit and we were doing clean up our ground guy found some baby squirrels that were in a hollow. 4 total, one died when the tree hit, another died later on, 2 left, which one of my roommates is going to raise. They ate well and warmed up and are moving around a lot more now, we'll see how they do as time goes on.

Dead and declining maples everywhere here, they didnt much like the summer. Always squirrels in them too, a climber friend is rasing three right now.

Showed up for the part time m-w job this morning. Decided I needed to spend more time doing my own gig. So I told him this morning I am scaling back a day, I can help this week but need to start with one day less next week and there on. I'll probably do that the rest of the year then just do next year on a per job basis. I have to stop helping other people and concentrate on my own. With an extra day I'll be able to serve my customers quicker with less hassle of scheduling. I felt so good today, I was happy and energetic. It's what I need to do for my future, it was only a couple year thing anyways. Not to mention the lady notices the change in person when I'm working there in relationship to for myself.

A a few weeks he'll faint when I tell him I'm not plowing for him this year either. Oh boy!

I seem to recall discussing this sort of development way back when you first talked about taking on this part time gig. Glad to see you following your intended path and just about on the schedule you predicted as well. You've held out well considering your distaste for the situation.

Just finished pulling out the inner telescopic boom out of the upper boom on one of our Mat 3's for a re-hose job. Got some pics on the Iphone, might post them if anyone is interested in seeing the inside of a Mat 3.

Here ya go....

6210055102_c17c8d69b5_m.jpg

6210055060_c0f455e7be_m.jpg

6209539937_d4bc5a086e_m.jpg

6210054956_80cb7903ab_m.jpg

6210054888_711f1f4a71_m.jpg

I seem to recall discussing this sort of development way back when you first talked about taking on this part time gig. Glad to see you following your intended path and just about on the schedule you predicted as well. You've held out well considering your distaste for the situation.

He was lucky to have someone competent and reliable for what ever time he had/has you.

Good to hear, Brendon. Hope it goes well for ya.

Craig, that is one sexy chip truck. I bet the ladies love seen a big ol gold chain wearin mofo roll into the front yard in that bad boy. What kind of reach does it have?

I ran a chuk'n'duk for the first time in 6 years today. Man I don't miss 'em. Pretty amazing how fast they gobble the tree though. Contracting with DaveyTree at the moment....I feel dirty.

GTG this Saturday .Now here's the deal .You get a shed full of old boat anchors that only get ran about once or twice a year then it takes 3-4 days to get them all running again .Some times I think I must be nutz .

The town I live in awarded me a contract to remove over 30 DED American elm recently.
These boulavard elms run down 3 blocks and have been dead for 3 years. They were planted in the 1930s.
The town doesn't have alot of cash in the budget for tree removal so I helped them out by taking out the trees and stumps and leaving the blocks for them to haul away to keep my rates down.
Here is 3 photos from today, first photo is of this mornings first elm [ yesterdays blocks are already hauled away in that photo] then the other 4 elms starting on the next block in the next 2 photos that I finished off the day with.

Beautiful cool weather, I'm still working alone. It's just me , my 372 and 395XPs, my Morbark 6", powerbarrow and Vermeer 252 grinder.
For me tree work doesn't get any better then this.8)

Attachments

• SDC12285.jpg
    SDC12285.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 41
  • SDC12287.jpg
    SDC12287.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 41
  • SDC12289.jpg
    SDC12289.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 43
Kewllll job, Willard. I guess you can't flop them in the street. :/:
I fall them on a angle so they only take up half of the street:)
Working alone is tough for traffic control though. I run pilons right across the street to stop traffic and still have to watch for the idiots who don't stop and drive around them by going up on the sidewalk.:X
One lady almost got a limb through her windshield, when that big elm hit the ground she was right along side and I could see a big black hole that was her mouth:lol:

wow, nice job. i dont like working alone, but thats just me.
we went out to finish a planting job today to find that, unbeknownst to me, there was a bunch of palm frond in the chips we dumped there last week. they had moved the pile around with a tractor so it was all mixed up well and good. had to load it all back in the truck and take it away. about 20 yards of material. luckily they let us use the tractor to load it. little kubota, still took us an hour and a half to get it and we still have to take it to the dump.

Back