Good Morning!

Morning all; As you know I am in and out of here... busy life like everyone mostly, but breaks away from computer so I actually get work done, too.
I tend to be away for a while and then come back to changes and surprises.

I just saw Willard's "Farewell" thread... did something happen or is he just re-claiming the time he'd have spent on the computer?

Probably not the only mess he in.
Seriously.

That was very out of character for him to lash out, no?

Maybe recentering his life is best.

I'm sure as shit not feeling balance.

Wow! I miss a lot by not being here much. Good to see the core of the group is intact... carry on... I'll check in after I get some work done...

Med card exam this morning and then a couple buildings down to dermatologist to have a growth removed. After that I get to give a blood sample at a 3rd office. Is today over yet...:|:

Lowball offer on my parents' house today. Asking 224,900 and offer was for 200k. Countered with215k, our lowest. We'll see.
6:00am cat rescue call about an hours travel away. Called a friend during their morning meeting. He's sending his one crew out before their takedown today to get the kitty, as they are ten minutes away. Spending today with the granddaughter (she'll be five in July)... we'll have some fun: learning to ride her bicycle without training wheels, and her reward is a 90 foot pin oak climb.

Beautiful day here!

Mowed lawn and doing some Spring clean-up & moving wood & dirt around some...nice relaxing day so far...:)

Heading out to move my camper from stump job to a bluegrass festival today. Big thanks to timbertramp for the towing.

Going to be a great week of music and old friends; the week I most look forward to every year.

Be hard not to have fun at a Bluegrass festival, I think.

Enjoy!

Thanks guys. I'm back home now and had a blast.

Great time seeing old friends and making new ones. Worked a lot of hours but it was all very enjoyable and fairly easy stuff.

:lol: no. There didn't seem to be a market for signatures of the guys pulling campers around in the mud.

Heading out to jam at a festival for a couple day. Meeting up with some old bandmates down there to hang with. One already booked us all rooms at a close motel on him! I'll be behaving and DD between the festival grounds and the motel (someone has to:lol:).

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

Have a local picnic today for local farms, community orgs, and businesses. Its my peninsula, target market. Will be good for business, again!

I really like working on my two-lane road peninsula, and avoiding driving to town. It seems further and further to town, as I spend less time there.

Good customer base, close to home!

Back