Good Morning!

headed to pick up stumper teeth.

then driving with the dog to stay in the camper and grind stumps up North. Y'all have a great week & be safe out there.

thanks,

Made it back. Had a pretty good week production-wise.

weather was decent and pretty much all the snow disappeared while I was there.:)

have a couple weeks at home then back up...

coffee...getting things around to look at a couple storm calls.

Had 10 yd of crushed asphalt dumped in sister's drive next door to lift it a bit and get rid of the puddles...I'll spread it around w/mini later today to see how far it goes...probably going to need a couple more loads but it's a start.

He would have brought just a couple yards if I wanted. I figured he might as well fill the truck. He brings it at his pleasure and gets paid cash on the spot.

I could have figured it all out and know what I'd need but not willing to pay for it all at once this time of year. Too many other irons in the fire right now.

I've got 5 dirt driveways here and will eventually get them all up to snuff but not in a big rush (yawn-stretch).

Between housework and tree work I'll be lucky to get this spread out today.

:coffee2:Watching the rain...just as well, as I have to go to Dr. this afternoon for meeting, then over to hospital for light CT scan of lungs.

Preventative screening ordered by Dr.

Guess we'll find out...Nothing wrong I know of but I've been a smoker for ~35 years so probably not a bad idea to get checked.

Back home from campground stump job a day early...had my fill of sleet, snow & wind so returned a day early.

Customer coming to the front door at 6:30 this am to confirm/schedule job...no rest for the wicked.

I was up and spotted him coming through the yard. He runs a lawn service in the neighborhood and walked over...had seen the lights on...

It's all good...it is my day off though

Back