Good Morning!

Is this some sort of western tradition that I'm unaware of?

Taking pictures of pretty women in front of contorta pines.

And just so you know, I'm a tree guy. Put ever so many good looking girls in front, it still won't distract me from the tree.

On the other hand, the tree doesn't distract me from looking at the women either, but I already knew the identity of Katy:lol:

All I can think about this morning is, what really happens to a dream deffered?

Last Thursday, I stopped by campus and my adviser said that she had sent her documentation to the school's Financial Aid department. On Saturday, I get a letter from them stating that my appeal was declined because of not receiving said documentation.

I'm on my way out the door. Be forewarned...

that I may need bail money before this day is out. :pissed:

Back to work... pumping coffee and working on settling the kids back into a routine. Katy also starts back to school tonight.

I should have taken one more day off. ............

I have to take my Dad to get his knee X-rayed. He hurt it last week sometime and before you can see an orthopedic guy at Kaiser they want a X-ray of it. It's kind of like going to the lab, you can just show up whenever.

Wow, I guess I've been art gypoclimber all this time...weird...thought I had this figured out...oh well

I'm waiting for some laundry to dry, and then I'm heading out to verify some information for school, get classes situated, and get my books.

Now where is the coffee? :morning:

Judging by the frog singing activity when the monsoons hit, I doubt that frogs can really drown. These little green guys are everywhere in or near the rice fields. Excellent climbers, easily up a second and third story while looking for mates or eats. Sometimes you find them inside or on the window sill, dead from dehydration. Not much to them, they dry out quickly. Bunches like to climb lit up drink vending machines at night to catch insects. Not the most appealing when you want to purchase something to put in your mouth.

Frogs are amusing .There's a few days in the spring time when every frog or toad within a 1/2 mile of a pond will be in it . Frog romancing time,sort of .

The smallest little puny frog seems to be the loudest croaker .Oh they do carry on so .

:coffee2: Just pondering the coming day. Might go look at outdoor wood burners for a bit later. wrote three companies for info and only one got back to me so will probably end up driving around to a few different places I know of to check them out.

Fiddler,

A few things I picked up on OWB's:

If you can handle doing the install, even if you have to hire help - big savings

Wood consumption sounds like it is more than most people figured - OK if wood is free

If you plan on burning crap wood unit size should be on the big side

I would stop and talk to people who have owned one a few years - they could tell you a lot more.

They cost a lot, but potential to save is big - best of luck in your shopping.

Pounding coffee... Just not waking up this morning... :P
Have more storm damage to clean up at a higher elevation. Seeing it should be about 99-100 today give or take.. that works for me. Should be 5 or so degrees cooler up there :)

Today's my McOff Day: I can dig it! :thumbup:

Today's my one and only official on-campus class, err lab actually... Anatomy and Physiology 1. I'm supposed to have 2 other groups that meet on campus, one has been unresponsive from the two other people assigned to it, and the other, aside from one person, it's not quite set... yet.

Back