Good Morning!

Just watched the recorded F1 race from last night. QOTD from DC *insert Scottish accent* "the only way that news could have been any worse is if it were delivered in the dark." in reference to the race engineer telling Jenson Button that Mark Webber was "closing up quickly with fresher tires and he will attack you." for third place in the grid after 52 of 56 laps. Webber started in 18th and ate up the backfield to get to a 3rd place finish. I lol'ed.

He did good, but he's driving just about the best car out there. Kudos to him though...
Nice to see the battling happening all afternoon. F1 is truly the top of the tree when it comes to motorsport.

It was entertaining thats for sure. Scary to think how much better the Redbulls would be if their KERS was reliable. Good to see someone else on top of the podium though.

I think McLaren are catching up fast, and it's nice to see Ross Brawns Mercedes catching up at last. I really like seeing black and gold Lotus badged cars out there again - reminds me of Mario Andretti and the john player special cars.

Those Lotus' were in the era of HUGE back tires and turbos, back when I started watching as a teenager. I liked seeing MS getting back in the hunt, I would like to see him earn one podium before he retires for good. To be honest, I also miss the sparks from the undercarriage.

After getting to see 32,000, yes 32,000 horsepower race down the track at once, it is back to work. 135 emails and 35 phone messages were waiting on me, just getting caught up.

It's Monday morning, again! Who's on the hunt for some coffee? I spent all weekend studying for my nursing school entrance exam and whatever happens now, is in the hands of fate.

Time to shower and grab some coffee. :)

Feel the same about Mondays, and Saturday is my favorite. It makes no difference in my work schedule now, just an old school related thinking process still in effect.

I don't think that guy knew what he was talking about.:lol: You look good on camera and got some nice advertising to boot. :occasion5:

Yeah, I was suprised at how much time they gave me along with a name drop. Of course they can never keep things in proper context. They always get a load of footage and clip in the parts that fit their agenda:dur:

Willie doesn't appear to get very excited talking about rain. I was waiting for him to bust a little move to spice it up! Probably edited it out....

They were just trying to make news. How can it get 40% more wet than field capacity? Sure we have had more precip than normal but we haven't had much more storm work than previous years. Cracked me up about them saying how busy we had been then it cuts back to me saying how it has generated a day here and a day there. Rain is rain is rain, if we don't want to get wet, we would miss over half of winter:D

Back