Good Morning!

Yup, alcohol turns into sugar when digested. Go ahead and treat yourself. :)

All of us procrastinating taxpayers get a weekend reprieve, tax returns aren't due until Monday the 18th this year.

Labour laws MB, different than if you have a hired gun contractor or sub, an employee must be paid, or fired. ;)

Nah, I've done been up once already. Three hours straight is about all I can get nowadays. I kinda like it, actually. Frig wasting tme sleeping.

Palm Sunday today.

Is that the soot smudge on the forehead thing? I never knew about that until recently. Interesting.

Nah, I've done been up once already. Three hours straight is about all I can get nowadays. I kinda like it, actually. Frig wasting tme sleeping.

Is that the soot smudge on the forehead thing? I never knew about that until recently. Interesting.

No, that is Ash Wednesday.

As soon as I get enough coffee in me I'm going to rebuild the carb on the 805 Mac I got from C4 Fun .The only thing missing is the spike ,which I think I have some place and the carb "boot" .

The way some of the Macs were made they used a rubber sealing thing which sealed off the carb screws where they exited the air box .I found one on flea bay .As a word of caution for anyone restoring an old Mac do not run these things with a hole opened to atmosphere bypassing the air filter because given enough time it will injest enough dirt to eat up the engine .If nothing else seal it off with a piece of duct tape .Mac trivia 101 .

Day off in a way today,... Daddy day care.
I was supposed to take the kids out to a civil war reenactment for fun and edumacation. Seth and Levi were really looking forward to "seeing the guns and watching the battle". I think they had plans of their own reenactment out in the back yard.
All three sick this morning. Lilly with a snotty nose, Levi with a cough and Seth was up all night throwing up. :(
Soooooooooooooo.......
Here I am at home....

Back