Good Morning!

My sleeping schedule doesn't have one. Nowadays, after two hours, I'm UP. It's so weird! I can be passing out falling asleep at 10pm, only to become wide awake at 12. I'll get up, have a smoke, watch a 'lil TV and go back to sleep in an hour or so. At first I didn't like this, but NOW I'm embracing my (unusual, I think?>) insomnia. Before I finally arise in the morning, I will have done that twice already since crashing.

Interesting: I like all the extra free time. I've always hated wasting life sleeping and wished that I could do it only when I wanted to, purely outta pleasure/relaxation. Say, a couple, three hours a day (and night), spread out. Kinda like the perfect shift worker's schedule, lol, but it works for me.

It's good I don't have a SO in the room cuz they'd soon learn to hate me! Can you imagine it? Me, getting up all night? PLUS, I toss and turn most of the time. I'm waiting to see if what they say's true - "Alcohol messes with your sleep." I gotta tell you; since I've quit drinking my sleep sure as heck hasn't improved. But, I'm only in the first 30 days of quitting, so I'll give it more time.

Anyone else do like this? I just figure it's part of getting old. :cry:

Short day today, one of my jobs never called me back to confirm or give me an address. I have to go chase hangers in four trees out by Universal Studios then I'm going to stop at Bass Pro Shop for a few things while I'm on that side of town. They carry some nice t shirts under their own label (Red Head) which I really like and I want to stock up for the season.

I have to go chase hangers in four trees out by Universal Studios then I'm going to stop at Bass Pro Shop for a few things while I'm on that side of town. They carry some nice t shirts under their own label (Red Head) which I really like and I want to stock up for the season.

That's a long haul, eh? Seeing that it is Saturday, maybe the traffic won't be so bad.

I guess we sleep less as we get older..
I know what your are saying about the alcohol and sleep. It does effect it. I am sleeping better now that it has been a while. I have to be real careful with the caffeine myself. Did not used to be that way when I used to drink and smoke.
Having kids changes things too. If you hear a noise... Bam.. you are awake.

no drinks for over a month here, no caffeine for probably 6 to 8 months. The first couple weeks after stopping drinking the sleep was really hit and miss, couple hours here and there. Now its much better, 6 hours plus a night but its still hard to get up in the morning, wonder if it will get better when I catch up with the zzzz's. :)

I normally sleep 5-6 hours a night . Usually up about 4:15 AM .I don't drink nearly as much a I used to. Perhaps a couple brews then maybe nothing for a few days in a row .Some times a case of Bud might last two weeks .

Lilly had me up a few times last night (or early morning if you account for times). Pumping coffee to go do some more storm clean up. We were supposed to work on a clearing for a drive way and a garage. Customer called and asked if it would be ok if we could postpones that and butcher up some downed trees. NP says I. ;)
Calves hurt from yesterdays slope.. It will be nice not have to run up and down a hill today :)
Coffee and Jungle Book.. I should be coherent in no time.

Guys are going back to get some mistletoe they missed, work on a job we got snowed out on last week and I am starting up the PHC side of things for the year, busy day

reveille is 0715 for me, up and at'em for strata maintenance today, must be Thursday. light snow (3") at levels above about 1500 feet overnight, not going to affect me thank goodness.

T.G.I.F!

Is everyone all excited n shit? I'm trying to resist the urge to (have a dough/sugar Fest?) go get a 1/2 doz day olds. Nuke em for 20 secs and they taste just made! Tasty! Since laying down on the liquor, my sweet tooth has reemerged. :evil:

Good Friday Morning!!!
124.gif

Back