Good Morning!

A day of chipping and hoping I can get some pics of raising the manzanita.... Should be cool...
Pumping coffee and trying to get my blood flowing to feed the kiddos. Baby sitter is going to HOPEFULLY show up at 8:30.
Mara was supposed to come here and spend the night to be with the kids today. I guess she had other plans:what:

daily rainfall records set here yesterday, some places got a couple inches or so, hope it tails off today as I have a few things to accomplish outdoors.

Wow, we have 127% snow pack in the Cascade range East of us and well over 300% in the Siskiyou's South of us!

They are still measuring our pack here last I heard and we were closing in on 200% conservative estimate....
We have a 30 percent chance of snow for Thursday ...

Off to work, Boss. I have two removals for two different clients in two different cities. Then this afternoon I'm either going to be chasing hangers on a condo property or trimming 26 palm trees, I'm not sure which.

Meh, I'm reading the forums differently nowadays. Waking up at night has me having the forums read by 3 am. By this time no one's posted, everyone's off to work. Them's the breaks!

I got a hankering for some doughnuts!

And a black cuppa joe!

buttermilk-donut-primos.jpg

Back