Good Morning!

I'm resisting this craving I'm having for a double sausage, egg & cheese biscuit from micky dees... :|:

DoubleSausageBiscuit.jpg

Guten tag!
Momma is at work today, me and the boy are headed to his daycare where his Bunny got left yesterday, its a security blanket/buddy thing, he slept fine last night after a bit of discussion and a stand in stuffed animal. :)
After that it looks like a gardening day, planting spuds and setting out some more seeds, its gorgeous out!

Work day for Katy ... Morning shift. Rain day for me so staying home.
Robs ex is visiting from Oregon to see their kids. Mostly to see Mara's new baby. She sees them about once a year. Bringing the new BF with her also for the kids to meet. SO I should have a house full here shortly.
Katy and I are going out to dinner with Gerry and Terry this evening. Looking forward to that :)

I remember when my son was 2 he had a bunny too. We went to Texas in a p/u camper. When we were heading into the sun he would hug the bunnies neck and the head would shield him. So cute to see. He was a great traveler.

Thunderstorms currently and a tornado watch until 1pm, and I have three emergency jobs to do today thanks to the 70 mph winds in that little storm yesterday. I can be talked into working in the rain but not lightning.

Guten tag!
Momma is at work today, me and the boy are headed to his daycare where his Bunny got left yesterday, its a security blanket/buddy thing, he slept fine last night after a bit of discussion and a stand in stuffed animal. :)
After that it looks like a gardening day, planting spuds and setting out some more seeds, its gorgeous out!

Paulie has kids, congrats! :)

Thanks Arbarrista! He just turned three a couple weeks ago. :)

FWIW, my wife seems immune to your chickmagneticawesomeness, she just walked by and said something that rhymes with "who the truck is that fat schmugly hairball with the cross?" I let her know it was one of my closest aquaintances in Edmonton, she then said 'oh, that explains it.'.
No offense dude, just putting it out there.

Thanks Arbarrista! He just turned three a couple weeks ago. :)

FWIW, my wife seems immune to your chickmagneticawesomeness, she just walked by and said something that rhymes with "who the truck is that fat schmugly hairball with the cross?" I let her know it was one of my closest aquaintances in Edmonton, she then said 'oh, that explains it.'.
No offense dude, just putting it out there.

ROTFLMAO..........I have no magical magnetic pull with the married women, but when it comes to the single ladies, watch out!

I'm off for another busy day of storm work. Hopefully this should be about the end of it, looking forward to getting back into a regular routine instead of running around putting out fires. I can see this little storm generating quite a bit of future work this season as it raised people's awareness levels.

G'Morn.
a
Nice sunny day here, yesterday was cold and rainy. Currently waiting for somebody to pick up something I sold through craigslist. I have the truck loaded up with the mini, mini rake, big bucket, and chipper. Going to do some yard work at the house with Ashly after the guy shows up. Hopefully get a few Hemlocks down, and transplant some Arborvitae's in their spot. The mini rake does a hell of a job smoothing out gravel driveways, so that's on the to do list also.

Have a good one.

That's weird. I guess it's about possible to synthesize any flavor, nowadays. I'd like to sample a pizza flavored one!

Back