Good Morning!

Same truck really.. This one just has a long bed... Old Air Force base truck. Our's is an 85 also.. County schools bought it and then a teacher retired and bought it. I have all the maintenance records. I wish it had a bigger engine in it.. Only has the 360. It runs.. Just really needs more compression :lol:

Dodge dropped the big blocks in '78. You could build a torquey 360, especially if you can put an Edelbrock carb intake kit on without pissing off the CARB gods.:lol:

That is more or less the plan ;)
Toss the whimpy 2 bbl carb... add larger 4 bbl.. Have motor built to pull. In these hills... you don't/can't go fast anyway. But you do need to be able to pull up them. The Ford is slated for the same treatment with a better carb. Tranny and engine have already been addressed. :D
Shhhhhh CARB only needs to worry about a new owner ;)

I'm jealous. It's every two years here for my pickup. And somethings they throw in an extra one just for good measure.

Ho Ho Ho!!! Noooooo more Xmas!!!

Now everything can get back to normal. Anyone shopping today? I know I stepping one foot into ANY store today - it'll be a madhouse, Imma betting!

I'm glad I can turn the radio back on again without hearing Christmas music.
And you're skipping your weekly pilgrimage to Wally World? Dang.

No shopping for me, they can keep their sales.

I've got a job for Wednesday and until then I'm locked down here. I've got plenty to keep me busy.

My daughter Lauri is going today. That girl loves to shop, every weekend she will call us and when we ask what are you doing...the answer is always shopping. We don't live anywhere near the malls (2 hours) so I won't be going.

I don't mind shopping - I hate the hordes of people.
Amen!
come on...go to Walmart...it wont be crowded..LOL

If you could make it, ours won't be crowded with about 10" of snow on the ground, and growing.

I woke up late, whoa.

Might have to take care of a hung up tree today, supposed to get a bunch of snow too.

Take it! I'll gladly send it your way. :lol:

I'm fixing to make some coffee, and possible get to town with the leaf blower.

My daughter Lauri is going today. That girl loves to shop, every weekend she will call us and when we ask what are you doing...the answer is always shopping. We don't live anywhere near the malls (2 hours) so I won't be going.

The nearest mall is a 4 minute walk from my front door here, saves on parking stress for sure. We didn't go anywhere near it after Christmas eve, the stuff we wanted, we got prior to boxing day, at about the same price. As for Wally world, its a no fly zone ;)

Slept 12 hrs, like a brick.

Just cleaned up the driveway with the tractor, still have a little to do. Luckily my bro made did most with his new plow, but getting Ashly in the driveway last night wasn't the most fun.

Gotta give a bid at some point, split hanger. Yippy

Back