Good Morning!

Hey it's raining!

Threw the last of the trash in the burn bin, it's been going straight for 6 days now. Sure warped like a bastard.

Have many items to powerwash today. Gotta wash the dirtbike spotless, so I can work on it this winter. Dad wants to wash the 5th wheel camper so he can put a cover over it for winter next week. Toyota is covered in salt from last Monday. Might drag the log trailer down and wash that while I'm at it quick. Ford can use a wash but it sits perfectly dry underneath my new shelter. Freaking love it.

Unfortunately affording the space has left me tapped. It's in the plans though. I may arrange things differently for next winter and it could park in the hay shed. But right now it's full of hay on the tall side and empty on the short side.

Good morning everyone this fine wet Sunday. Pumping coffee and getting ready for a visit from Rob's family today. His parents are out from Arizona. And I just found out they are arriving an hour early.... Crap. So much for a shower.

Stephen, look on the bright side. If you stand real close to them, maybe they won't stay as long. :P

I'm going on 6 days with only an upper body sponge bath. Maybe I can come stand next to them as well. :lol:

HAHAHA That just might do it Brian.... :lol: Come on down! :D
His brother and family are coming also. The parents were going to spend a day with each kid and grandkids... Of course baby brother has to come on up also so he gets an extra day... I need to go hide somewhere. His kids (3) are soooooooooooo loud and unruly. Takes me a day or two to get my chitlins back on par after a visit...
Mara (Rob's daughter) has been making cookies and candy since yesterday..... Sugar crack to add to the equation..:|:

Was out plowing/sanding this morning and I'm already done and home. Not much snow but just enough for a bit of work.

I met a dude last night who's like a musical savant or something. He can play the piano absolutely amazingly, I mean freaking amazing. I took piano lessons for about seven years (royal academy grade 5) and this dude is kick ass. Never had a lesson, completely self-taught and can't read a note of music. Didn't start until he was nearly 30, and has been playing abot 20 years now. It boggles my mind how someone could do that?

G'mornin Treehouse. Looks like we've made it through another year, the holidays are officially upon us.

I think I'll pour myself another cup of coffee. :)

I've gotta pick up a check and drop it at the bank. I think I'll splurge and grab a couple sausage biscuits from BK. Mmmm, yes!

Just went to the book store to do my last bit of shopping.

I really feel like shit right now. Went to NYC last night, saw the tree, times square, dinner, the whole deal. Got up outta bed and almost fell I was so dizzy. Minutes later felt like I was going to puke. Laid back down, got up felt dizzy again. That was two hours ago, still feel dizzy right now and trying to get down a rice cake with a glass of water. This happened last time I went to NYC for a day, and had dinner. Not sure if it's the water, or the air quality, or what. But it sure sucks!

Doesn't sound too good, Brendon. Dizzy is horrible! Take it easy for awhile, and if it continues, sometimes they give a drip for dizziness, some nutrition boost I think it is.

We were going to take this day off. But seeing we are a tad behind schedule and I have a couple of small tree jobs to knock out....
Wyatt will baby sit two of the kiddos. Katy is off to work. We will take one boy (probably Seth) with us. I sure miss that Dodge, I could take all three kids to the jobs today and bring Wyatt just to keep an eye on Lilly. Seating for 6 makes a huge difference. Guess I better get a round tuit and get that engine done :P

Back