Good Morning!

Yeah Justin, I wanna make the coin Stephan's kids make!:/:

The lill tax deductions!:lol:

This thing ain't very big. Two sets of blades on top to take care of counter rotation. I have not been able to fly it with much control yet with out a tail rotor. Touchy on the trim too. It is about 6 inches long and a little over an inch wide without the blades. It was only 20 bucks and recharges off the remote. Flies about 8 minutes on a 20 minute charge. He is loving the thing. Seth got one for his birthday tonight also. I don't expect much out of them for 20 bucks. But hey.. It was his money and his choice. As long as he is having a blast with it.. That's cool..
It is pretty indoor safe also.. I just make them take it out side. If that thing meets a ceiling fan ... it will be all over :lol:
Yup.. I play with it sometimes after they go to bed.. :/: shhhhhhhhh :lol:

You kind find them on line for 20 bucks.. We found ours at Rite Aid.. http://www.ecrater.com/p/6799925/micropter-r-c-helicopters
It has a learning curve. Launching by holding the tail is the best launch platform...
Found a vid ...
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6I0_BVt9hI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6I0_BVt9hI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If you can strap a tank to that remote helicopter, you can bring it over here and get a job distributing pesticide on the rice fields. That's how they often do it now, by remote. After years and years of analysis, they concluded that less children get a hazardous dose of the chemicals when walking to school, compared to when using the full sized helis at greater heights. A guy lost his leg recently, when his heli that he was controlling he crashed into himself. It was on the news as a warning to stay away when someone is doing that.

The real helis were more fun to watch. Daredevil pilots diving in and pulling up between the electrical lines.

Grabbed an extra day at the PT job for today, to make up a missed day from last week.

Leaf clean up, probably all day. Throw on my ear muffs with the Ipod inside, and jam. That's about the only thing that'll get you through a day of that crap.

Awards day for soccer. Seth is getting dressed and and ready and is itching to go. Asked me what time we are going... I said noon. Off he shuffles head hung low.... I guess he would prefer 7 am and trudging out through the snow.. :lol:
Yup, storm left a few inches of white outside.
So coffee for me, eggs for the kids, fire going and I am gonna take my time to relax a tad ore I have to put layers on. :D
Good morning everyone :)

Do they play soccer in the rodeo grounds there? I remember my cousin's son playing a football game at Mariposa once and they played in the rodeo arena.

They use some of the school fields. Seth and some of the other teams played at Woodland School. Some play at MES. I am not sure about the high school. Foot ball is played at the fair grounds.. :)

Back