Good Morning!

How do you weedeat dry grass all day with asthma? I'm brewing a little coffee now. Trying to get in the one cup range.

beer and cold pizza was always a weekend breakfast favorite back in the younger days.:D

Well I'm heading off to possibly take the worst beating of my life on my boat. Two years, we haven't used it and I'm tired of insuring it, winterizing it, detailing it, ....... So I'm taking it in to the dealer I bought it from today to see what they'll offer on it. Biggest financial mistake of my life buying that thing.:(

Most of us have one or two of those experiences in our background, Squish. Sometimes you just have to take the beating and get it over with.

That's what I'm thinking, it's not going to increase in value by holding onto it. I had it for sale all year, I can sell treework like the dickens but vehicles and stuff not so much.

Good luck on the boat Squish... Burnam is right.. we all have a couple of things we really should not have bought. :lol:

Chipping a drive way today :P Steep drive way... The one I had to lower my truck and trailer down so I could back it up and be able to maneuver drive way.... At least I won't have to do it again for another year :lol:

For some reason I don't feel that happy. Maybe it's to do with the soreness of my behind. As long as the boat checks out mechanically it's a done deal.

Go Squish. I thought we would use our boat forever. I bought mine when the kids were too young to waterski. Should have waited about 5 years. I remembered going waterskiing with my little sister's boyfriend's family and all the good times we had. I think I paid 15 and got 7 for it.

16%20x%2054%20Drift%20Boat.JPG

Something to this effect will be my next8) Saw a glass one yesterday for a great price but I want Aluminum

Back