Good Morning!

Couldn't get to sleep last night. Woke up late. Packed books for yesterdays classes,I didn't have:|:, and was ready to rush out door when I realized it wasn't Monday.

Glad i don't have to go in until 3pm. maybe I will be in a tuesday sort of mode by then.:lol:

Yup, Fresh pot-o-mud and hiding in the Treehouse for a bit.

Have a couple chains to sharpen for a farmer buddy. Did three yesterday and will do two more today. Going to cost him a few dozen more eggs.

Them sure is good eggs......8)

I have three pretty big stumps to grind today. Get to test out Dave's motor on one and use the larger machine on the other two.

That should be fun. We have a safety meeting, small job, gotta build a toung for my coffee shop trailer and remove the axle, get a cashiers check cause my alpine mag should be here next couplea days!

This thing with the hole in the roof stratigicly located so our boom cant hit it there...... again

Attachments

• 0825101013a.jpg
    0825101013a.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 14
It does have heat and A/C, Bob, need a new shack?

Brent, sounds like a good coffee joint but I doubt the wife would go for it!

ugh, crappy sleep last night, went to bed at midnight and slept for 20 to 40 minutes then woke up for a few, repeat till 7am.

a Mom of 3 kids can still look PDG in a bikini!!!!:D

Damn straight.. ! Katy is a fine example of such :D

Dropped Rob off at a creek job. I am getting ready to start fixing crap... Pond mud and water out of the pole saw engine kind of things... :lol:

Katy had appointments and it is just Levi and I. He's all excited to be my helper today.

Woke up the fall weather this morning :D Should be a lovely day today :)

I had a kind of odd request yesterday during lunch. A guy who works for me occasionally is renewing his marriage vows and wants to have a bachelor party at my house, before I move. Sadly, I doubt there will be any strippers, but one can hope.

I had some guy call me at 6:20 this morning. I'm kinda sorta supposed to do some work for him this afternoon but I'm debating whether or not to call him back.

Musta been all the birthday celebrations that wore you out!

I went to bed pretty early last night, gettin up at 530 to be at Scotts for a 7 o' clock departure isn't my norm for sure. 8)

See if I can pry my eyes open this morning with this cup o coffee... Where's Willie's coffee shack when ya need it.. :lol:
Had a few nasty trees to deal with this morning... Should get interesting.

I fixed the axle and replaced it yesterday and got the toung in place, need to weld it a bit more and drill pin holes. Then everyone can stop by for coffee before work in the mornings, on me!

Back