Good Morning!

about 50,000 w/out power here due to wind. Looks like maybe storm call today. Hopefully some overtime.

Damn!!!

Shoot, it's 25 bucks here. Do they just give you the needle and you DIY?

It may even be that much here. I was having trouble recalling.:|: 25 dollars is still pretty cheap, you'll make that up many times in less work missed over the winter.
No DIY they just make the pharmacist do it. It was at Walgreens.

Morning, well it is 32F here with a 20mph breeze and the forcast is calling for 2" of snow. I am going to go knock down some Canary seed, before I have to try and cut the tough crap laying on the ground!

It is a lot easier combining barbed wire. For those of you that don't know, there is MORE money in feeding BIRDS than PEOPLE! Sad BUT true!:cry:

I had coffee maker troubles this morning. The little valve that shuts the coffee off from dripping when you remove the pot wouldn't open. Flooded the counter.

Only one cup would suck.... I hate when that happens.. Used to have one that when the valve thing happened .. It would not necessarily end up flooding the counter, but would fill the pot with grounds:P YUK!

10573-16-french-press.jpg

Looks like a few hours away MB, but you'll be under the threat of rain.

Rum, I'm hooked on coffee presses. best coffee...Dunkins

I'm spending this friday morning in the office alone. Most of the office staff took today off because monday is a holiday, and the one other guy who is working won't get here until 9.

It was a crazy week with the wind that came through and the fact that my kids are sick and keeping me up at night. I also sprained my ankle on sunday and have been hobbling around all week...I showed the crews this morning...no one had seen an ankle so black-and-blue before...I'll try to get a pic later its pretty nasty!

I can relate to the ankle, Greg. I sprained mine about 3 months ago and I've re-twisted it 3-4 times since. It doesn't take much, just one little bad step and BAM! I've reinjured it stepping on a stick, a loose paver, a small hole, a mole tunnel, etc.

I'm off to go cut down a couple trees. Going to be hot today so I'll be back in the air conditioning well before lunchtime.

Back