Good Morning!

I'm still here, so I'm thinking so. :(

I did get a couple calls for work, giving one guy 11 more minutes to call me back (phone bid for grinding a stump on Wed). ETA just got another call for a bid, have to be across town within an hour now.

Monday thing here too... Have a bull pine TD to do that I put off to have a half day Sat. Mondays or usually a day off for me. Send a bill out and get on it I guess... pffffffffft

My Cousin just called me to ask if I had any advice to give him.
Evidently, the Utility marked his trees for trimming/removing and it's been a couple months, so he decides to trim them himself. :no::banghead:Burned down a horizontal 3-phase, blew 3 transformers, and got a bill for $1,700 for the repairs.
I told him to pay the bill and be glad he is still alive.:what:

It would have smarter had he called me before trying do it himself. He only lives about 15 miles from me.

If the Co. I worked for did it the bill would have been at least 12k and the foreman and whoever did the cutting would be jobless.

He was very lucky... Best be saying thanks to the Gods to walk from that.

Pumping coffee and trying to set my mind to brushing today. One of these places I have to hike into through hill and dale. Man I need a jeep! LOL

Up most of the night taking care of tree damage from a rainstorm that blew through at about 11pm. All night in the 'hood dealing with private trees in the roadway:X

MAA meeting today at 3 followed by a dinner meeting at 5:|:

sleep is for the weak!

Back at work somewhat rested. Was asked to be on yet another committee last night (I gotta learn to say no). Work 'till five today then have the next two off..Thurs for the MCA exam and Friday relatives are coming in from Seattle for "the baptism of the century" (to say my wife has gone overboard on this would be a HUGE understatement)

I wish this laxative would go ahead and kick off... I gotta get to work! :what:

Third day of Juniper bush removal (hating it). New knives and chainsaws getting a good sharp this morning. Maybe a bit of rain and temps in the low 40's. Feels good to work outside in this weather.

Back