Good Morning!

Hope all goes well Willie...

Rob is going to split some wood we gave to some folks.. Basically family, taking the boys so they can have some fun over there. Me I have a tree to clean up. Well limb anyway... HO cut it all up after it fell on his fence and I get to chip all the brush. Trim up some trees over there while I am at it. I work over there about 4 times a year to just help keep his dad's place up. Should be a good lax pace day :)

Good Luck, Willie!

I need coffee! I'm working on a new website for my Great Uncle's shopping center... this will be fun, considering it's my first *official* site, and I need to find a cheap answer to some $300.00+ software(Microsoft Expression 3, Adobe CS4, etc). :roll: :lol:

sotc........ good luck on those bills!

Did my groundmans work all day today(as he didn't show up) and am pissed at him big time.OK we'll let that go.....til Mon.:evil:
left my climbing equipment in the truck for the first time in five weeks and have to go get it now as I ran into a guy who wants several canopies raised on "some pines" and "remove the one that hangs over the lake".
Also have to look at another job of removing some "leaners". Pics to follow if I take this on.
Ran 361 almost all day straight mulching brush, pretty tired and sore at the moment. Everything was stacked at all different angles. If only I could get this guy to listen..... OK letting it go again.........:roll:

Now I found I wrote this on the wrong thread. I'm blaming it on whats his name!!!!!!!

Have a black oak (about an 80 footer) to rid of misteltoe. Going to take the Wraptor with me and work through the motions of set up today for practice. I need to have it all down for the demo....
Then doctor up a broken limb....
Should be a good day...
Need more coffee though:|:

Scan that stuff well before installing. People like to hide adware/malware in some of those torrent software downloads.

Jay, The Gimp is a free alternative to some of the functionality of Photoshop.

G' morn.

Headed out soon to pick up some aluminum wheels for the rig I've been looking for, then headed to grab a new 200t for my other job.

Me and the lady are going to the Big E, a large eastern states fair in Mass.

Scan that stuff well before installing. People like to hide adware/malware in some of those torrent software downloads.

Jay, The Gimp is a free alternative to some of the functionality of Photoshop.

Leon, I already have The Gimp. Basically, I have what I need graphics wise for picture work. I need Adobe Flash so I can start working with more animated cover pages.

I crashed wayyy early last night, and I finally woke up about 7:20 this morning. I've got coffee brewing now, going into my favorite cup. :/: . Butch should know what cup I'm referring too.

Leon, how is the home land? How much antagonizing has your mom given you? :lol:

:coffee2: Wow. Slept 8 hrs yesterday afternoon and another 8 last night. Really been thinking a lot about what I want to do.
Have Four or Five side jobs I could do on my days off that I just am not getting out and doing, house needs tons of work before winter hits, and I am thinking but not doing. It's like I can't decide what to do first so I do nothing.
Not sure if I want to start working regular on the weekends. Don't really have the equipment to be running much of a business, and not sure I have the energy to start working 70-80 hrs a week again.
Think I might be getting a bit depressed, lacking motivation bad, might just be the time of the year.

I understand, Dave. Busting your ass too many hours for not enough money can do that to a person. I hope things improve for you.

Yeah Dave, not exactly the same situation, but I think I know the feeling.
One day at a time to keep from getting bummed, one way or another the gear will engage.

Hope that makes sense.

Good morning every one.. Pumping coffee and making pancakes.
Have some loose ends to tie up and see if I am up to a bull pine TD next to a cabin.... I need a day off.. Might just take it ;)

Leon, I already have The Gimp. Basically, I have what I need graphics wise for picture work. I need Adobe Flash so I can start working with more animated cover pages.

I crashed wayyy early last night, and I finally woke up about 7:20 this morning. I've got coffee brewing now, going into my favorite cup. :/: . Butch should know what cup I'm referring too.

Leon, how is the home land? How much antagonizing has your mom given you? :lol:

Not too antagonizing, Jay. My parents actually live in Texas, so I'm visiting my grandparents here as well as my aunt and cousins. It's going well, I've only been told to get a nice Jewish girl and settle down in Israel about a dozen times now.

Day off today. rain, wind lightning. just a few crews working storm. If the wind gets worse I may end up going out tonight or tomorrow.

You have got the wind part right, the trees are a movin' and a shakin' today. Climbing today, doing a Burr Oak removal, Burr Oak trim, and two Red Oak trims. I messed up my left thumb during the softball tourny over the weekend and I don't know how well it is going to work out trying to use it today. Should be fun.

I'm off again this morning for another fun-filled week in butt crack nowhere.:(

I am greatly disliking working away from home.:whine:

Whats taking you away from home Squish?
I got the Monday blahs also. Another big job that I will have to bill out to California. Can't wait till all these checks start coming in

Back