Good Morning!

Mornin' everyone. I was going to say you need to live in the country RJS but we have all sorts of noise out here early in the morning. Most of the orchard spraying is done at night. I have a bush trimming job for today.

Good morning. :)

I was just awakened by my next door neighbor's unmuffled Jeep sitting and idling in his driveway 20 minutes before my alarm went off. I can't wait for that POS to die so he has to buy a new car (with a muffler).

I've been thinking of how to get this guy back. He's done this many times before, about once or twice a year and when I've mentioned it to him he usually responds with some smartass comment about how my house must be a rickety POS or something.

I'm going to start collecting rocks. Then on nights when I can't sleep, I'll go out and toss rocks on his roof. Right over his bedroom. I wonder how many hours he will spend trying to figure out WTF is causing his house to fall apart. :/:

Sympathize with you, an idiot neighbor can really stress you out! Neighbor stories.... I had one whose dog was keeping me up at night, every night. He was somewhat damn deaf, and when I went to talk to him about it, he said, "Well, that's what dogs do, bark". A real gem, he also went around borrowing money from the neighbors, which he'd never pay back, of course.

He pissed me off so much, and the lack of sleep made me so unstable, that I went out one night and punctured all four of his tires on his mini van, just to get back at him.

He finally burned down his outbuilding that housed his dog and horse, killing them. I went over and pulled his sorry azz out of the fire, while he was trying futilely to put it out while it was all around him. Never got any credit for the deed, since he didn't say anything, nor that he was the cause, not that I wanted any, except not having had the cops snooping around like maybe I started it. :roll:

It's a no win when you have a real jerk to contend with, unless you leave them to burn up too. My bad, there.

There's 25' between houses on this street. With the BigShot I'd fling it 4-5 houses down the street.

I already chunked one piece of ice on his roof tonight, and a couple on the roof of the old bat who has constantly called the police/code enforcement on me for the last 10 years.

I'd love to rent this house out and buy myself a nice little cabin on an acre lot with a huge garage/shop.

Good Morning everyone. Skwerl, What about a little physical intimidation? :evil: Neighbors can be a pain in the ass. You can have ten great ones, but one bad one will put a sour note on everything. Hope it gets better.

Off to work here in a minute. A hand climb removal and two trims.... with no cleanup :D

Glass guy was supposed to replace my windshield at 8am, I have a crew waiting on me. It's now after 9 and he still isn't at the truck, and no phone call. I've called the office twice and got into it with the office manager. She was full of excuses but never could respond to my repeated question of "Why didn't anybody CALL ME?" I am rather pissed right now, so I came home and will not return to my truck until they are done.

Well so far... I have a check waiting on me when I get to the job site today. They wanted to go to Yosemite and called me for a final amount.. ALAP on the stump. And I got a call for an estimate on three removals on a property. I know the trees well as he is a regular in that neighborhood I was talking about previously... Should make up for that broken window toot sweet :D
Might end up being a TD, thinning and a cable job instead.. Just need to game plan with the HO. :D

Nice day today.

Was suppose to go to a day at a condo complex, but I decided naa. I'm kinda getting tired of that job, need it done yesterday and don't pay for 30 days. Everyone comes out and is a PITA, wondering why you aren't working on their trees. The landscaper is a hack, so everything looks like crap. I kinda just want to tell him I'm not interested after this time, the only good thing is in winter all the tree fail because they don't maintain them and can't hold up to the ice and snow load.

Putting it off till next week, just going to go take down and Ash and Dogwood for my girlfriends parents. They've been waiting longer. :|:

Gonna finish up a $7300 and a near $10k job today. I hope they both pay cause i'm flat right now!

Back