Good Morning!

Big meeting today with my boss and the entire tree crew. We're losing a general foreman at the end of October, so his duties need to be divided, I will most likely bear the brunt of it.....

Then we'll get to discuss how we are going to spend 400k which may sound like a lot but is the smallest budget I've ever had in seven years. Good times, good times....:|:

Well just getting coffee'd up for an exciting 10hrs of air brakes schooling. 8)

Looks like I'll be sitting in a classroom all day while everyone else enjoys one last blast of summer here.

I had no idea air brakes were so technical.
I have a clean up to finish up and a small stump to grind. On the stump the gates into the yard are all too narrow for my grinder and I'm either going to have to lift it over the fence with the tractor or go rent a smaller grinder.

Squisher....have fun. Your right about a last summer blast in my case. Been walking around looking at stuff I want to get done before winter sets in, and there is a lot to do. Siding and insulation first, then start doing a room at a time to make them more livable. poor old place really took a beating while we were out of state for a couple years.
Getting ready to get oil changed in Jeep for another trip across the State.
Borrowed a stand-up Bass from a buddy to go play at a party with some old bandmates. Cool place to play. Old barn converted into a bar. Private camping area w/two little man made lakes out back. Used to play for these folks back in the day and Banjo picker wanted to get together to do it once again.
Hope I can remember how to keep up with these guys....great musicians. Tim Ellis, the banjo picker toured with Jim & Jesse for 6 years, he is awesome.

When I saw Jim and Jesse, I was in the front row of the concert. When they walked off stage, Jesse turned around to look at Jim, and made an expression with his hand like he was picking his teeth with a toothpick after a fine meal. Jim smiled. They could be awesome, and appeared to much enjoy themselves that day. Probably playing in Marin county in front of all the hippies was a little off their beaten track? A little of the smoke going around might have drifted on stage too. Wonder if your friend, Tim, was playing with them then?

They arnt:what:

But they are. I'll test you after monday.:drink:

Lol

Actually it wasn't to bad of a day. We had a little written test at the end of the class today. When we were finished we were allowed to leave. I was first out the door.:D

Getting some coffee... Stig and Steve should be here in an hour and I am making breakfast for them. Then off to climb the oak. :)

Edit...

Steve won't be coming ..... Looks like it's down to Stig and myself.

:coffee2: Just waking up from getting in about three this mourning from the party I played at. Checking out a few pics we took.
Going to the local tavern for a bit of table picking this afternoon. hope the fingers hold out. played about 5 hours yesterday.:)

Off to spend over 9 hours in a 10' x 10' square with Jerry's saw. I get burned out at the home show

I was going to try and finish yesterday's job, but my help is otherwise busy today. Maybe I should go to the home show in Medford.;)

Been checking out employment opportunities while waiting for the grass to dry out enought to finish mowing. been dry here and haven't mowed for 6 weeks.:)
Got my check stub in the mail for this week and company paid me for the holiday but didn't pay me for any of the days I worked. Puts quite a crimp on the weekend, had to pull $ from savings to pay bills due. :X
Going to try to get window and drywall in bathroom later.

Attachments

• bathroom.jpg
    bathroom.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 2
Good morning. :)

I was just awakened by my next door neighbor's unmuffled Jeep sitting and idling in his driveway 20 minutes before my alarm went off. I can't wait for that POS to die so he has to buy a new car (with a muffler).

20 minutes? :? I guess he was warming it up and defrosting the windshield? :roll:

Good morning. :)

I was just awakened by my next door neighbor's unmuffled Jeep sitting and idling in his driveway 20 minutes before my alarm went off. I can't wait for that POS to die so he has to buy a new car (with a muffler).

Have you tried sand in the carburetor? :evil:

Back