Good Morning!

Still sorting and packing for the vacation... Finally got some coffee in me... Think I might squeeze in a dump run also. Well... that was a popular idea :roll::lol: You should have just seen the faces I got... :lol::lol:

Getting ready to take the kids to the local fair (Goshen Fair). Should be a great day checking out the truck pulls, animals, rides, wood chopping, food, and beer garden!

I went yesterday Sep. I enjoyed the antique single cylinder sawmill, and the timber framed barn. I coulda did without the stampede of people and baby carriages.

Brendon, I'm one of the guys with the strollers and its not that cool on my end either.

gonna take my boy to the school to ride his new bike today. he is three and already is good at riding it which is pretty awsome:D:D:D 0905091707a.jpg

Brendon, I'm one of the guys with the strollers and its not that cool on my end either.

Haha, it's all good.

It's the ones that just push, and not watching where they are going because they assume you can see them and get out of their way. I don't typically enjoy getting run into.

I hate messing with the buggy for the little time it actually gets used. Turning my boy into a hiker!

ah. coffee..... back home from family reunion last night about midnight. had such an enjoyable time I stayed an extra day. Fingers are a bit sore from playing music for so many hours, not really used to those long jam sessions any more.
It was really great seeing everyone again, very relaxing. Couldn't have had nicer weather.

Have to go to store later to get MS Office for our Mac. The Wifes' teachers can,t open her school assignments she turns in that are created in "Pages".

Sounds like a blast, Dave.

Have you searched online for MS Office or something compatible that you can download instead of having to go buy a disc from a store? I don't do any word processing but I bet a couple guys here might know some solutions. I'd ask Paul B or Cybergeek.

Have to go to store later to get MS Office for our Mac. The Wifes' teachers can,t open her school assignments she turns in that are created in "Pages".

I was going to offer you my Microsoft Office Suite discs, but I just checked and they're not Mac compatible. Sorry. :(

Brett....Yup, Mine don't fit w/Mac either.

Leon.......Thanks, Checked it out but haven't downloaded it yet. Waiting to hear back from wife's teacher if our last effort worked or not.
If not I'll try OO.o

Brett....Yup, Mine don't fit w/Mac either.

Leon.......Thanks, Checked it out but haven't downloaded it yet. Waiting to hear back from wife's teacher if our last effort worked or not.
If not I'll try OO.o

Here is the Mac version. Your wife is a student, so, you qualify for the Student/Teacher Version.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Office-2008-Home-Student/dp/B000X86ZAS

I'm off to find coffee, and some blank CDs. My other customer's computer is so old, it won't boot via thumb drive, and it has no dvd drive, nor do I have an external DVD drive to use. Of course, I have close to 75 blank dvd's on my desk. :lol:

Thats what I will pick up for just a few bucks less if I have to. In stock at Best Buy in the City.

Thought I would be ready to go after finally sleeping last night, but had breakfast and just went downhill fast from there.
Still not feeling up to going in today, so another day at home. Barely holding down what little I am eating. Mostly just weak, sore & tired.

I was just getting ready for work, put on my pants and found a freshly washed $20 in the pocket. Then I remembered it was a tip from a job last week. It was like getting the tip twice! :D

Back