Good Morning!

Taking it easy after long day yesterday. Got quite cold out so still in coffee & breakfast mode. Dear on went to store so might get the Fiddle out for a bit (Dogs love it):/:
Probably clean out a bit more fence row later, then might go to driving range and try out new club I had made.

Yep, he ran XC in middle school but this fall he's going to be on a pre-season weights and conditioning program

When my kids were in school they had a class called sports PE. If your sport(s) was in season you just went to practice, if it wasn't then you reported to the class after school and they had some calisthenics and then you could either run or lift weights. It was a way to get PE credits while doing your sport and it freed up some class time for academics.

Sort of awake... Need coffee and I am going to go hack up (portion the meat and start making fire here in a bit..

Mis en place!!! get to it! :D
We have a guest for supper here today, not sure what I am going to make but it will involve the grill, if I get my way. :shifty:

It's raining again today. Planning on cleaning out my file cabinet. I had a habit ever since I started buying arbo gear, to save the little pamphlets that come with carabiners, etc. I've noticed I haven't been in that growing folder since an item was purchased to go back and read that little pamphlet. Probably a good idea to go back and shed some weight. Keeping important ones like from a saddle or something.

Otherwise they are all online anyways I suppose.

Butch, did your job fall through for this morning? I'm pleasantly surprised I'm not working today. Already have three days for next week and I just fielded two phone calls in the last hour from guys checking my schedule before going on sales calls.

Yea, he just called with a "I took a muscle relaxer last night and overslept." :roll:

I hate when people don't do what they say they're gonna do.

Was suppose to do a small pruning job, I can't get a hold of the lady so change of plans. Headed to the steel yard to grab some things for a little project. Pics later.

I have a small job removing a couple of limbs from the neighbor's oak tree. The neighbor's place is in foreclosure and is currently unoccupied so the customer wants to make his move now while the bank owns it and they won't care. Then I have a palm tree to remove in Modesto.

Raining like hell here and I still have to climb to finish a job I was on yesterday. I guess rain's better than sweat... high of 68 degrees today, first time it's been below 80 in months.

I've going to go to the diesel shop under the guise of buying the $100 manual for the grinder's engine. I might ask to see their book while I'm waiting for mine to ship.:/:

That's what I like about my Dodge dealer. Non only did they offer to print out parts of the service manual for my tranny rebuild, but also offered any special tools it might require.:D

That's what I like about my Dodge dealer. Non only did they offer to print out parts of the service manual for my tranny rebuild, but also offered any special tools it might require.:D

Man now that is a good service department.

I really want to go back to bed.

One of those nights were you fall asleep on the couch watching a movie, wake up really late not knowing where the time went. Get up really early. :whine:

I really want to go back to bed.

One of those nights were you fall asleep on the couch watching a movie, wake up really late not knowing where the time went. Get up really early. :whine:

Weren't you going to your girl's house? Not married and already sleeping on the couch, not a good sign. :(

Back