Good Morning!

Having an interesting morning and I am going to reschedule. Guy booked three days anyway so he is going to lose one. Lilly had a rough night again so I am lacking sleep for a couple days now. Day care kids are getting dropped off at 5 am last couple too.
Went out to the old Ford this morning running a tad behind schedule (no biggie) and was checking the fluids while the truck was running (just the ones you have to with the truck running, already had done the oil) and found a fuel leak... Rut Ro.... Got some hose out of the shed and thought hey .. NP all fixed and now there is another leak at the pump on the hard line... Rut ro... So went and got some stuff at NAPA and I am just going to service the beast today and call it whatever.... LOL

I'll make an appt. on Monday. The renter at one of my bids yesterday was a physical therapist. He gave me an exam in the front yard.

The PT guy said that there are normally two things which cuse pain like mine. One is some damage to the joint and the other is swollen tendons/muscles surrounding the joint. The first one can only be corrected by surgery and the latter usually corrected by resting the joint, controlling swelling and exercise to keep the joint from "freezing". He also said that damage to the joint will cause pain immediately and that tendon strain usually comes on over a few days. Since mine came on over a few days I'm probably good to go with the rest/ice/Iboprofen routine. I have 3 days of work lined up for next week and I have a new climber guy I can get for those days. Laying my arm on the computer desk in mouse controlling or typing position is entirely pain free, but believe it or not, I do tire of this activity.
So I will go to the doctor, then get some x-rays, then go back to the doctor after he gets the x-rays, and listen to him tell me to rest it, ice it, and take ibuprofen.

I have a removal of a couple of walnut trees today. I'm going to try and harvest the trunks. I thought I would take my stumpgrinder and cut the roots a little ways away from the trunk and then try and pull it over. I'm trying to keep from getting a backhoe to remove them. I have a neighbor who has a little experience selling wood and this is his scheme. I don't think I will have enough power to pull them over after I do the root cutting.

Going to be spraying my ghetto truck down this morning with the fresh paint, took me a couple of days to prep everything. Wish me luck!8)

Ye haww, painting sucks!

This morning I'm battling with a state of ct lady trying to tell me I never payed 06's tax when it's clearly out of my bank account. On top of it, I am arguing with a immigrant who can barely speak English, gotta love the US.

No, prepping for paint sucks!
I got a call from the job i scheduled this am. I bid 375 to remove 4 birch and grind stumps, 75 to aerate back lawn and threw in some small shrub removals. She called back yesterday to say she just wanted the lawn and the freebies:roll: done. I told her our minum was 200, Oh, I didn't relise aerating was so expensive:lol:

Back