Good Morning!

Another rainy day. Got woken up early from a friend of mine who borrowed the mini bucket to try it on Roberts old Ramrod.

I might go knock out a small Hickory removal, just get it out of the way.

Business keeps coming in slowly, but surely. Scored a Maple removal last night, and a replacement planting gig on 29 Arborvitae I planted 2 years ago. 7 of them died.

Frigging raining today, but that doesn't stop the chipping program.:lol::(

Atleast my day looks kinda short today, my area is small.8)

Getting another duck in the row with the cert. arb exam today. Here is hoping for the future. Anyway it's a good day and I'm confident. :)

Haha, they gave you the Canadian version of the test, shoot, theres only 6 different tree species in B.C. and 10 id questions on the test:D

passed

I took the new electronic test. I have to say it was a little hard. The section on tree i.d. was the most difficult as there were species that are not common here. Or at least I was not familiar with the trees. 80% overall. Passed all the domains. It feels like a lot of doors just opened up for me. :D

I took the new electronic test. I have to say it was a little hard. The section on tree i.d. was the most difficult as there were species that are not common here. Or at least I was not familiar with the trees. 80% overall. Passed all the domains. It feels like a lot of doors just opened up for me. :D

WOW! That is great! Looking for a job in South Florida? :/:

I just found out that I locked my keys in my bucket truck last night. I guess I was wiped out from the heat. Locksmith can't get there for another hour so I'm just waiting. :(

Well I can sort of explain that. My pickup has keyless entry so I keep a spare key in the center console of the truck. When I got the bucket truck I took the spare set and put them in the center console. Yeah, I know. :|:

Headed out to bid a LOAD of work today. Planting work mostly. And to get my Mountaineer back from the body shop.

I have no work lined up for today so I will maybe fix the hydraulic line situation on my tractor. The hoses that go up to the grapple have never been fastened down good. Oh and I have a hyd. oil leak coming from somewhere in the tower of my boom, I'll make that my priority. I also am supposed to go help my stepdaughter with some fence problem that she has at her house.

Back