Good Morning!

Well, I just paid another years insurance for my truck, always fun. At least I found out I could do it over the phone.

Freaking beautiful day today. Came out this morning and put a front leveling kit on my truck. I had put F550 spring rate springs on the rear and it lifted it about 3". Was tired of the raking fowards front end. Found out I need ball joints in the process too, oh well. Just washed my Yota, and just planning on chilling.

I knocked out a few stumps this morning, got a wedding to go to this afternoon (not entirely thrilled by that). Yesterday I got volunteered to video it when the original guy had to go out of town or some such.

I always pay my business insurance up front, vehicles I do monthly as it's between 4 and 5k a year

I could get a small discount if I pre-paid, but I never have enough cash to do that. Over $1,000 a month here.

Finally some sun this morning. Off to do some small pruning, and some flower bed edging. If we finish early enough I'll start dropping the 7 trees in the backyard and getting the wood cut and moved so tomorrow I can bring in the chipper. Joe (my old boss who gave me the job) will bring in the mulch and stone this weekend after the beds have been edged. Should be an easy day.

They're predicting good weather for the next 10 days here 8).

Today I mindlessly remove a limb over a roof at one job and on the other I TD an oak that blew over into another tree, fell 4 other trees, and pull up 55' of 5' sidewalk.

I'm going to go see a upholstery guy about putting some sound deadening stuff in the floor of my truck. THen I have to pick up my daughter's bicycle at the bike shop, then I don't know

Shouldn't take more than 100 smacks with the sledge, and it's good for your heart!

Really, it's not a very hard :), breaking it is borderline fun for the first few swings.

Just sent the guys out. I gotta do payroll and then crown reductions on 3 sycamore for another company

Another too hot too soon kinda day here again. Went to two banks this morning, and gave two bids. Got one little measly job, but it'll pay for the chipper for a month.

Welded a ring on the mini skid for the hydro hoses, it just might work out.

Headed to the beach soon to chill with a depressed friend of mine.

Back