Good Morning!

I see the treehouse is slowly waking up. The usual routine, people wake up, get on line, but have nothing to say for about an hour and a half, then little by little the brains begin to get sufficient oxygen to bring forth comment. It kind of makes me sleepy myself :roll:

MB is like the first to get in gear, and then it's as if he gives the OK or something.

LOL, sales guy told us his biggest client is P. Diddy.....he's prolly got one of those Vividus'...

I got out of it for about a grand and two hours of my life that I'll never get back. My wife seemed to enjoy trying 700 mattress though.......:D

ha weve done that twice this year! first was a double for our guest room from costco for 400 bucks, then last week a queen for 400 for us! if we dont like it we have 30 days to trade it in on another8)

Dang, I have a 'lil weather headed my way. Hope I don't lose power.

inmaSIRLA_.gif

It has rained for 2 days solid here. How many rhymes can the media come up with for Ike ? Yikes !!!

Good morning everyone. My sister in Florida works at a high-end bedding store and she told me her biggest sale was to Rod Stewart who bought 5K worth of sheets and stuff.

G'morn.

Headed out now to start my door for the hole I cut in the side of the barn last night.

Later I gotta take the hydro pump off the chipper to give Carl some specs. Winter project. :D

Attachments

• winch.jpg
    winch.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 36
Good Sunday morning, Treehouse!

Today I'm going to help a buddy swap motors on some POS boat he bought recently. Last night I built a sawhorse out of scrap lumber in order to have a place to hang the motor that we're taking off the boat.

I'm contemplating treating myself to the breakfast buffet at Ryans. I haven't feasted there in a while now, it's about time.
Then, it's off to Wally World!
124.gif

Oh that reminds me, I'm due for more bar oil. I'm down to about 2-3 gallons on the truck and none at the shop. Another dozen jugs will last me through the winter.

Mornin'!

Hmm.... Guess I'll start out with some brekkie, then take a snooze in the hot tub... then later I'm going to grind up a bunch of chains, clean out the past week's debris from the truck, and then...

Beats the crap out of me. Prolly take the missus and youngun out for supper and ice cream.

Good morning! Slept late (7:30), sipping a cuppa then off to walk the dogs through the vineyard

Went to Wally World and emptied their shelf of bar oil (except for one badly dented jug). 10 gallons at $5.17 per, plus a couple air fresheners for the trucks.

Got the boat motors swapped for my buddy. The boat is at his storage yard and the motor was at his house, so it involved shuffling back and forth with multiple setups. But it's all done and he fed me a great lunch at the local diner.

Dunno what's up for the rest of the day. I could do laundry and housework, or not. I'm gonna contemplate on it for a while.
;)

Those Huskys use a lot of bar oil (way more than Stihls). ;):P I figure 10 gallons will last me 4-5 months or so. I don't like shopping so I'd just as soon buy a bunch at one time. It won't go to waste!

Well morning freetime is over. Gotta go and get everything ready for the hydro drop tomorrow morning. Have a good Sunday everyone.8)

Back