Good Morning!

Good morning Treehousers! It's good to start the morning playing TH post catch-up, it's been awhile... :|:

It looks like Gigi won't be logging in anytime too soon... :(

Glad you are back amongst the connected MB. I got the berry vine removal of the Captain Happy Pants thread and am going to do that job today.

Good luck Gigi.

haha have fun. ive got 4 am. elms to remove for the county. road closure and all. hopefully i can make up the poor bid!

Sweet! The Hadron Collider didn't wipe us all out - it's an awesome morning! :D

2163618172_6e7d2ec0dd_o.jpg

Temps dropped. Day before yesterday over 100, this morning it's 48. Good working weather. Gonna mix up an omelet and have a toast from bread my wife made. Looking good!

Good Sat morning, Treehousers. Man, Ike is as close to me as it can get without raining. It's right on the edge of the parish and I hope it stays there. I'm supposed to work today but if that boy doesn't call me, I ain't gonna call him.

It's time for a Micky Dee's breakfast!!!
eat.gif

Well, good luck down there MB. I have 4 peach trees to take out today and a eucalyptus to trim off of some experimental grape vines. Then I need to grease my boom and get all of my saws sharpened and one of my 200's isn't running too good.

off to a day of meetings. Retail garden center employee occupational analysis. its cool though, there will be representatives there from each province I hear, I get to be one of two from our province. :)

If you want to drop coin on it look at Costco.

Otherwise Craigslist baby..

Today I am removing a window in my "barn", and replacing it with a small door. I want to be able to store my mini inside, rather than under a tarp. Gotta keep it pretty ya know.

So far I got the window out, just procrastinating on going to get the lumber, if I can only strap it to my moped.:)

LOL, sales guy told us his biggest client is P. Diddy.....he's prolly got one of those Vividus'...

I got out of it for about a grand and two hours of my life that I'll never get back. My wife seemed to enjoy trying 700 mattress though.......:D

Back