Good Morning!

taking the day off here, its a country wide holiday, yay!
going to hang out with jr whilest the wife gives a student a horse riding lesson then we are gonna do whatever, likely hit up some lunch and maybe to the mall, I need some new sneakers. :)

Finally woke up late. I was having a dream I got a ms660, and I was thanking the dealer because he took off $200.

Looks like another crappy day, bleh.

DROVE and drove and drove - just back HOME - yes - lexington and back in two days - GRAND with me - yahoo - company

Another busy week ahead. Today I'm cutting down two large oaks to make room for a swimming pool. The guy I'm working for does a lot of work hauling construction debris and isn't much of a saw operator, so I'll have to dice most everything up for him unless I want to be there until tomorrow morning. He called me last night to ask if he needed to rent a saw big enough for the base cut because it was "huge". I told him I had it covered, then called my buddy Mike to borrow his MS660 for the day.

Oh, and I can't start until 10am for some reason. I'll get there early regardless, I could have a lot of work done between 8 and 10, the two coolest working hours of the day.

I hate starting late!
124.gif

No John, it's just a house in a subdivision. I have no idea why the late start, but if it's for something stupid then I will have some sharp words for the guy contracting me. And it will also be reflected in my price. :/:

Damn, I just woke up (9:45). I got up at 6 and saw it was pouring, went back to bed. I never sleep this late. Maybe the fact I rode MX for 5 hours yesterday has something to do with it!

Good morning everyone. I have a bunch of white birch and fruitless pistachio trees to climb today. Ugh, I hate having a whole day of that stuff. I'm too old.

big cedar to wreck in a semi tight spot, drag brush up staircase.
prevailing wage bid due today also, the crew would make 30 bucks an hour, fingers crossed!

More oak tree pruning today which means I will be feeding the red ants infesting these trees. All day yesterday they had a good feed munching on me.

Headed out for day 2 at the chem. factory this morning. 5 Aspen drops, move logs, tidy up nice, and trim off a ladder to keep busy the rest of the day.:)

I'm taking the day off and resting, been hard at it for a couple weeks now. Going to run some errands and get caught up on some personal stuff. I slept in until 7:30, feel like I've wasted half the day already. :lol:

NOPE - going tree climbing and maybe a little light pruning on the rec tree i use. it is looking sickly. . . .

Back