Good Morning!

Devon... when I reinjured my back this last time where it put me down for the count... was the same thing... lifting V-8 chainsaws? no... swingin' an axe? no... haulin' the transmission out of my truck? no...

Wrestling on the bed with my girlfriends 10 pound dog? yep...

:)

Gary

Good morning from inside the gates of Nasa Langley! I hope ET doesn't abduct me. :lol:
Well ,while you are there if you have the time there is a place called the Aberdine barn on Mercury Bvd in Hampton that had the very best steaks in the world .Worth checking out if it is still there . There is also Nicks in Yorktown VA ,world reknown .

If you want some fresh sea food to take with you ,iced down,it's Philips seafood kitchen in Hampton. Don't let the neighborhood spook you though,a little on the rough side .

One point of interest is the mariners museum in Hampton .Lots of interesting items if you have an interest in old shipping etc . They have a complete triplex steam engine from an old ships engine room .

Devon... when I reinjured my back this last time where it put me down for the count... was the same thing... lifting V-8 chainsaws? no... swingin' an axe? no... haulin' the transmission out of my truck? no...

Wrestling on the bed with my girlfriends 10 pound dog? yep...

:)

Gary

hmmmmm, fetish?:lol:

Well ,while you are there if you have the time there is a place called the Aberdine barn on Mercury Bvd in Hampton that had the very best steaks in the world .Worth checking out if it is still there . There is also Nicks in Yorktown VA ,world reknown .

If you want some fresh sea food to take with you ,iced down,it's Philips seafood kitchen in Hampton. Don't let the neighborhood spook you though,a little on the rough side .

One point of interest is the mariners museum in Hampton .Lots of interesting items if you have an interest in old shipping etc . They have a complete triplex steam engine from an old ships engine room .

Aberdeen Barn is still there, Nicks I don't know. Philips, not sure of either. The Mariner's Museum is a place I still need to get to. I had to go to Langley and fix an ATM. All I have to say is the rocket scientists were sure perplexed at the inside of the top of an ATM machine. :lol:

Good morning everyone! My workweek starts today - I get to trim a live oak.
124.gif

Good morning everyone. I'm going to be removing bunch of small redwood trees in a backyard today in Turlock. For a lady sheriff deputy.

going to prune a big siberian elm for a coupl gals in ashland, start my new climber today, someone with a CDL!!

going to prune a big siberian elm for a coupl gals in ashland, start my new climber today, someone with a CDL!!

What, no DUIs? Are you sure he's a real tree climber? Unless he has at least two children from different women for which you have to deduct child support from his pay, then he is a total imposter.:)

SHORT week here - packing up the shop this week and taking a HIKE

Too funny, guys! :lol::lol:
Good luck with your new climber, Willie. I hope he's the real deal.

Enjoy your hiking, Hmm. Bring your camera so we can see also. :D

haha, you guys are funny! im not backed up by any means but he has a clean liscence and passed the whiz quiz so i hired him, busy season is coming! you guys are good:/:

Still picking up from the storms we had over the weekend. The troops are getting restless, everyone is sick of storm calls.:cry:

The worst part is that every night the skies get really dark and the weather could go either way, its the stress of not knowing if you're gonna have to go in or not thats the killer....

THAT's the beauty of self employment.

Consider working for Lewis and being like OTG.

I've gotta change the fluids and fluid filters on the tractor ($304 in materials, glory!), change the oil in the 1 ton, mini, and weld up my quick tach reciever plate and I'm done for the day.

THAT's the beauty of self employment.

Consider working for Lewis and being like OTG.

I've gotta change the fluids and fluid filters on the tractor ($304 in materials, glory!), change the oil in the 1 ton, mini, and weld up my quick tach reciever plate and I'm done for the day.

Hey,

I saw you called last night, I was swimming with my buds. I'll call ya today.

Yeah yeah, amongst other things I was seeing if you were getting thy self to St Louis at the end of the month?

Back