August Hunicke Videos

And you’re right to like it, great storytelling.
Love it when you take a chance on the weather and win, driving home with a chèque, nothing finer!
Pretty fancy freehand milling for that bar top as well.

The smell of the bay laurel is actually fresh and pleasant but never in abundance. The essence, like many trees, sticks with you beyond the work day. I've been complimented on the smell of Bay, grand fir, and especially eucalyptus. Wherever you go people perk their noses up and ask out loud, "What's that smell?"

Re powerful, natural smells- when I lived in my van in oregon, I parked it for awhile next to a field planted with mint. Everyday there was a subtle, fresh, pleasing smell of mint in the air. Then lo and behold one day I returned to my little area after they harvested all the mint, omg the smell of mint was so overpowering it was absolutely awful. The smell was so strong it almost didn't smell like mint anymore. Wow!

Tell them you worked with an alpama once before...that ought to be good for another hour. Be sure you are getting paid by the hour.

(A huarizo is a cross between a male llama and a female alpaca. The most common hybrid between South American camelids, huarizo tend to be much smaller than llamas, with their fibre being longer. )

Back