Dandandatreeman videos.

Nice.

Couple things-

Wouldn't an ugly stripper be very unbusy because she's getting no action?

I see you have 175 subs which seems like an extremely small number given the number of vids you have out there and the quality of work I've seen in those I've watched. I wonder why? Reg with 34k, August with 76k and Treeson with 126k. I guess the first likely answer is viewers seem to favor vids with higher production values. Slicker, in a word.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@cory I will try. I used to get into threads all the time. This is where I got my way of thinking how to do a job. Thanks you y'all.

The spar would still tip as you had cut it for. You are just pulling instead of relying on it folding on its own. Basically, no different than your plan, just adding help .
Clear as mud?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I lifted it off the oak a little when I hung it. I guess it might have came off without it, but I wanted to make sure. I still think it would have crumbled before it came back. All worked out great. Thanks for the input.

What Stephen suggested for the broken pine doesn't modify your way to deal with the upper part. Do it all as you did, but just add a pull line on the high stump. That allows you to lay the thing while being out of reach, instead of coming back three or four times in the danger zone (as you did to cut a little more each time, hopping all the circus begins to move on its own).

Those old wedges will cleanup pretty well on a grinder(outside is better). If you're bored, you can whittle them down with a knife. Interested in hearing how you like the hardheads. They have them at the sawshop, but I don't fell enough for plastic wedges to be a big problem, though I do chew them up quick :^/

Those old wedges will cleanup pretty well on a grinder(outside is better). If you're bored, you can whittle them down with a knife. Interested in hearing how you like the hardheads. They have them at the sawshop, but I don't fell enough for plastic wedges to be a big problem, though I do chew them up quick :^/
No grinding plastic. Cut with your pushing chain.

Back