August Hunicke Videos

I'm guessing that's a swapped preposition, Standing IN versus Standing AT that back of the truck, but being trippy, who knows.

I'm guessing that's a swapped preposition, Standing IN versus Standing AT that back of the truck, but being trippy, who knows.

yeah I was thinking that standing IN the back of the chip truck during chipping would probably be a bad trip regardless of species chipped.

Gerry, good call

That is mighty impressive decentralized command having the crew run the crane, and nice discussion re doing the dangerous ones yourself.

Nice vid. Gotta love getting the crane involved to ease the clean up.

When you ascended the SRT tie in/save tree, did you use spurs? I've heard D firs are ok to spur, as in , it doesn't hurt them. Just wondering

Nice vid. Gotta love getting the crane involved to ease the clean up.

When you ascended the SRT tie in/save tree, did you use spurs? I've heard D firs are ok to spur, as in , it doesn't hurt them. Just wondering
Didn’t spur. Im not a zealot for spur abstinence but I don’t do it so as to avoid the need to be defensive 🤷🏼‍♂️ That said. . . I don’t like anti spur hypers 😬

...thanks Jer, my life is good. It’s been a lotta years since I devoured your book.

Back