August Hunicke Videos

You have the best Vermeer dealer in history with the longest demo in history or you bought a chipper. What’s the price on that splitter? We have mountains of huge unwanted wood that will cost a small fortune to dispose of.

August traded in his Morbark M15RX and bought the AX19 and a BC1000 as well (confirmed in YouTube comments). @treebilly , you are correct that his Vermeer dealer is one of the best, seeing how long he did demo it and other equipment, as well as showing up on jobs of his with extra toys to help out. Way to go, August!

Last edited:
True yeah I bought those chippers. Love the chippers and the company.
I’m not sure the cost of the screw. We’ve been protyping/testing it’s toughness and usefulness. Beating it up.

this place is a bit better for the smart phone now butch 💪🏼

the equivalent in Bermudian is ..'.his tyid'...emphasis on the first syllable of the second word. Translation 'he is tired, aka, idler or lazy bastard'

I thought the language of Bermuda was primarily English, Tyid almost sounds like someone from the southern states in the USA ...

Yes Frankie...we speak English but with our own accent and jargon and phrases...you'd be pressed to understand if a few of us got together and really started chopsin'

Back