200T?

They go for around 90,000 yen. What is it now, about 82 yen to the dollar.... Talking about over a grand given the exchange, Virginia. Crazy.

Since few folks seem to want to pay the amount, just maybe they will want to unload the 200s on the cheap, so folks can then not want to pay a similar high amount for the new model? Kind of the way things roll over here.

The key for shipping international is dimensional weight, make sure you are getting a quote for dimensional weight and not just volume OR total weight...get the box as small as possible...I got a 200t and a 460 sent out here for $400 and change instead of almost $600 just by having them repackaged. The 460 box was 1" smaller than what it comes in standard from Stihl and it made a huge difference in shipping charges.
The saws were for someone else, so I'm still on the lookout for a 200 one day!
Like Jay, 200's go for over $1000AUD.

I've cruised huskys global websites seeing what is available in other countries. I've wished several times I could devise a way to get a brand new 288xp from Argentina.

it was last year, before the 200/201 thing really became a big deal!

I 'm putting my MS200T up for sale. Very strong running saw with low hrs and nicely broke in. The reason I'm selling is Husqvarna and dealer are my major sponsors for my yearly chainsaw competition. I feel I owe to them to run my tree service company with Husqvarna only saws. My new 338XPT runs real strong with the muffler mod and in time will buy the new T540XP.
With the MS200 I will throw in the Buckingham bungee breakaway lanyard, owners manual, 1/4", .325 and 3/8" LoPro sprocket drums and oil pump gears.
$300 CDN ,you pay shipping. I won't include the guide bar to help with the shipping.

I'd like to help you out Fiona with this saw but a year ago I looked into sending it to Australia but the Canada Post insurance alone was $150 or half the value of the saw.
Unless you know of something different how to get it down under.

S'ok Willard, I'm broke at the moment anyway, thanks for the thought!

When the first cost of a 200 is over $1000, as long as it lands here for under that, sometimes the cost of getting it here is worth it. Anything under $1000 is duty free as well.

SDC11725-1.jpg SDC11728-1.jpg SDC11733.jpg SDC11729.jpg SDC11730-1.jpg SDC11731.jpg
I 'm putting my MS200T up for sale. Very strong running saw with low hrs and nicely broke in. The reason I'm selling is Husqvarna and dealer are my major sponsors for my yearly chainsaw competition. I feel I owe to them to run my tree service company with Husqvarna only saws. My new 338XPT runs real strong with the muffler mod and in time will buy the new T540XP.
With the MS200 I will throw in the Buckingham bungee breakaway lanyard, owners manual, $300 CDN ,you pay shipping.

I'm sending my MS200 to Fiona the little lady down under! It may not get that big dead pine down for her but it will definately do alot of work for her. I'll really miss that little saw, I have owned it since new. It has run exclusively on premium gas mixed with Stihl Ultra full synthetic oil.

Now the deal is the $300 CDN plus approx $50 in shipping costs to Tasmania will go to TreeHouse. Fiona will send the cash by PayPal to Butch when she can.
Here are a few pics I took of it today, its a little scuffed up but that's mainly came from bouncing around in the back of my pickup with the rest of the saws.
Willard:)

Yes we have a good thing going here don't we!:)
I'm gonna send a 14"bar and a new Picco chain with it too for no extra charge, seeing sawchain is a crazy price down there .

:thumbup: to Willard

By the way a friend of mine let us know there was 4 USED 200T setting on a dealers rack about 1.5hr round trip. Supposedly gone through and checked ready to go. Can give dealers # if interested in PM. Being used should ship.

Back