200T?

You durn skippy! :rockon:

attachment.php

Very Cool :thumbup: 8) Glad somebody else found one to ship to you. WTG

Glad I could help out. I was a little taken back by the shipping cost actually, but after hearing that I came in under cost of the dealer, I was stoked.

Ive seen some on ebay but I have never bought anything off of there before, ill have to call around locally tomorrow and see what I can find. The 201 is a turd!

3 new ones in my shop and you can have them when you pry my cold, dead fingers off them. :O

3?? The third one is gonna rot under your bench before you get a chance to use it. The other 2 should last you 4-5 years, no? I think I can help you with this problem....

I have 2 that haven't seen gas yet. No I don't want to part with them, thanks for asking though!!

The 201 is getting better and better!! Ive been running it a bit rich during break in. I think it's time to dial it in now.

I think in times to come if someone would make an after market piston and cylinder that this little saw could almost run forever .

OEM obviously would be best but it would get rather costly .From my perspective it seems the bearing design is the weak link .When they get side slop the seals start to fail which cooks the top ends .That or a fall from a tree is what most die from .Oh I suppose a few got eaten by a chipper .

They're bringing over $800 on eBay now! I wish I'd invested in some. I could get them for $610 out the door last year at the dealer. I bet you could list them "Buy it now" for $750 and sell them like hot cakes.

I remember a few years ago people complaining about the cost, and I posted (on at least two different occasions) that the 200T would be a bargain at $1000. That's why I bought four of them last year when the 201 came out. Of the four, I have one on the truck (with two older ones as well) and three still in boxes.

The new one on the truck is giving me some carb grief, once in a while it goes real lean at an idle and the chain won't stop spinning. I've taken the carb apart twice and cleared it up, but the issue keeps returning. Scary since I've lost some strength in my wrists and I have to be extra attentive about keeping the chain away from my body parts.

Back