What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
So, it was 80 here yesterday... today it's in the low to mid 40's. My arse is frozen after laying on a concrete drive through lane for 3 hours.

So lets put this into perspective. Yesterday, when it was feckin gorgeous... all of my calls were inside buildings and branches. Today, I've done two island machines, and gone through 2 24 oz coffees. :pissed:

The other day someone had loaded the ATM machine incorrectly. When you selected 20 bucks back, the machine would give 40. The receipt said 20 was withdrawn.
I caught on when I saw all these kids working the machine and asked what was up.
I bet someone got fired over that one. And no, I didn't participate in case you were wondering.

The other day someone had loaded the ATM machine incorrectly. When you selected 20 bucks back, the machine would give 40. The receipt said 20 was withdrawn.
I caught on when I saw all these kids working the machine and asked what was up.
I bet someone got fired over that one. And no, I didn't participate in case you were wondering.

I assume that they have cameras at those things anyway.

atms have a record of each and every transaction. All the bank would have to do is contact each person who made a withdrawal in 20 amounts.

Its a no brainer.

Hey cybergeek, I saw your 'cousin' working on an atm machine yesterday. He was laying flat out on the Safeway floor with bits and pieces of this atm all around him.

Made me think of all the atm stories you have told us.

He was mumbling to himself and shaking his head. I was gonna say hi to him but thought better of it. He was having a bad day.

Raining here again, grass is turning green and the trees are budding.

3:30am: 64deg and rain coming down sideways.
2pm: 40deg partly cloudy, wind of 10mph with gusts up to 50mph. Gotta love KS!!

3:30am: 64deg and rain coming down sideways.
2pm: 40deg partly cloudy, wind of 10mph with gusts up to 50mph. Gotta love KS!!

Kansas sucks bro. Sorry, but I couldn't imagine being able to look in any direction and still see nothing.:what:

Michigan has experienced its coldest March ever. Over !!!
C'mon APRIL !?! Show me what you've got ?

TC, I just watched a show on T.V. about a copper mine where you can but 50 bucks worth of rocks. You sift through the rocks and pick out big hunks of copper.
This lady found a few hundred dollars worth of copper in one pile of rocks.

Have you ever heard of this?

We had 5" on Whidbey Island on Saturday, and I wake up to 2" more on the ground this morning...

Would someone please hurry up and start this "Global Warming" everybody keeps talking about... :)

Gary

Back