What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 492K
With great power should come great responsibility, but apparently it doesn't. I've never claimed to be a martyr in the war against global warming. I am a product of the environment I was raised in, part of the reason I no longer have broadcasted television in my home.

It was very chilly here this morning but by the time I had slayed a few pines it had warmed up considerably. Global warming could be affected by work, the harder I work the hotter I feel.:?

Me too brother.

Hey MB, You should have some down trees here and there with the weather you been getting. It just started raining here supposed to get pretty rough.

Freaking hot! Heat wave here.
Last night at 9pm is was 92 F. This morning at 5am it is 85 F. and supposed to get hotter.

Taking down a monterey pine yesterday and finishing it today. The heat just killed me yesterday..

supposed to be getting real hot here now too over the next couple of days. They say it will get up to 88F, I think there's gonnna be a bunch of flooding.

supposed to hit the upper 90s this week! at the same time tey figure 10 days to plow bear camp road, longer than itsever taken

Hey MB, You should have some down trees here and there with the weather you been getting. It just started raining here supposed to get pretty rough.

Yep, I just took a tree off a house. We had a bit of a weather event roll through here last night.

Ha flooding is coming here. I've been talking about it all spring and now boom today it's all over the radio about watching the creeks/rivers and how they're gonna be sandbagging and what not. When? By the end of the weekend I think people are gonna be in trouble.

Scorching hot here today and tomorrow is gonna be hotter. Brutal the sun.

110 peak, but mostly in the 90s the past three days. Of course I scheduled a rigging takedown for the heat wave.

Ha flooding is coming here. I've been talking about it all spring and now boom today it's all over the radio about watching the creeks/rivers and how they're gonna be sandbagging and what not. When? By the end of the weekend I think people are gonna be in trouble.

Scorching hot here today and tomorrow is gonna be hotter. Brutal the sun.

you could always scoot over to K town and hit the lakeside, should be packed with pretty young things this long weekend ;)

might be a good weekend to do the channel float on the tubes between lakes, unless they control the flow as usual, imagine if they let it go to whitewater speed? :D Wicked!

of course you could get in to a lot of trouble with the wife if you do that... tread lightly!

Low 80s here today. 70's yesterday 50's last tuesday 90's tomorrow. At least it is very consistent.

Lol ya aren't gonna want to spend much time in these waters around here yet. coldddddd still.

pansy! :D whatsamatta you? hottie young gals and a long weekend and you are staying at the ranch? dude, maybe I should come up this BC day long weekend and we should go 'chaperone' some young'uns so they stay out of trouble?

:shifty:

some old dude told me that once ;)

:D but it made a heckuva lotta sense. :) MY wife and I had a brief talk about it while we were engaged, I said to her once " I am sorry if I turn my head and look at another gal once in again, its human nature, I wont get upset if you do the same (conversely of course)" followed by the home for supper line. I honestly forget where I heard it but its made life a bit easier.
The prob is when the other fellas are looking at my wife.... :shifty:

Back