What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
We got nailed today too, but not that bad from t-shirt weather to freezing and 2" of snow. Overnight blam winter is back.:(

Flowers poking through the ground,Robins in the yard.A skiff of snow,28 degrees.What's wrong with this picture?:what:

13.4C and cloudy here today. yesterday was beauty, 16-18C with partial clouds. sposed to rain all week though. :(

70 degrees and sunny. I got my first sunburn of the season pruning fruit trees yesterday.

It's somewhere above 30 and the sun is peaking through.I have to boggie to the back yard and clean up the mess some yahoo made [me],dead wooding a sugar maple a few days back.

Im really worried as i have about 100 japanese maples with pretty full leaf.Its gonna be 23 tonight .
My elm and siler maple have curled leaves now from last night at only 29.
id hate to see the Japs get frost bit, you guys thibk i should try and blanket them?

I moved all my trees inside, dang it. Even if they get frozen, they will usually re-flush a new set of leaves.

Shit there are to many. Last night they didnt get harmed at all. Oh man you got me worried now.

They will make it, the pots wont stay frozen long enough to kill em'. Leaves will reflush. If you do cover, don't use plastic.

I went out on the boat today and took Palmer to an island. He and John went in the water and romped. While they did that, I layed in the SUN.:P

We had a weird weather day. Cold, snow, sleet, drizzle....bleeechhhhhh! :pissed: At one point, I was out in the county, and the snow was falling heavily, yet the sun was shining brightly in the sky. :what:

Snowed all last night and this morning. Sun came out and melted everything after two PM. Last week it was in the sixties and seventies. WTF?

Back