What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 492K
Snow on the ground(or rather a nice crusty coating of icy snow) in the low twenties with that 25mph breeze blowing up my backside. Talking about a big ocean storm on Wednesday that could be a mess. I've got two lacrosse fields to line for our first home games next Sunday. I don't think the fields are going to be dry enough to walk on,never mind run.:whine:

Finally, gorgeous here all weekend. T-shirt and shorts weather, took a nap in the shade on the lawn yesterday afternoon :) .

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. It's Easter Snow day here dammit! I wanted to take my son fishing but we'll just have to play inside instead. My house is going to be trashed!!!

Well, it snowed just north of Seattle Monday morning. Then the thermo reached 72 or so Thursday and 78 Friday, an alltime record for that date. Today was gorgeous in the morning, and breezy. I went to the beach and shot scads of photos. Went home at 12:30 to edit them and recharge batteries. By 2:30, I was ready to go back out, but it was dull and sprinking, and in the low 50's...

You guys back east didn't get much of a winter till late....and I see that the Mariner/Indian series has yet to play an official game....Friday's game was called with one out to go to make it a game..then doubleheaders snowed out Sat and today!!!!!

Look for the new photos soon.....

here's a teaser...kiteboarding

There is no prettier location on Earth than the Puget Sound and surrounding environs. Too bad so many people found out.

Burnham, I suspect that it's not uncommon for you to glance at the fuel gauge when you get in your truck to drive over to your next door neighbor's place...

:P

Supposed to get near a foot of the heavy wet white stuff tomorrow. At least plow money is looking good this year after a slow start.:(

Now they can't make up their minds about today's storm and seem much more interested in the possibility of a big Nor'easter on Monday. Bait and switch artists. It's sleeting at the moment.

Another winter blast. I went bushwhacking this AM, started out 60 and sunny now its 35 and raining, snow coming. High wind warning, gusts to 60 by monday, I like the smell of money, no I mean rain, Hahahahahahaha:D

Back