What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 492K
It's a big whopping 25 degrees here and snowing like a mofo! I'll prolly wait till 3am to start my snowplow route cause it's supposed to be done snowing by then. They're calling for 2-5 inches but we'll see.

High was supposed to be 54, it hit 68 and 30mph winds with gusts.
The high tomorrow is 34 with snow coming in!
Gotta love KS!!

The dickins you say!

inmaSIRLA_.gif

Ha, Skwerl went outside to check the weather, and hasn't been heard from since. He must be in deep meteorological analysis. :lol:

rainy and cold here, its ok though, I just had a meeting and some driving around to do. :)
I have one pruning job and one job to install some mulch and weed fabric on the books, will try to get to them tomorrow or Thursday.

14 and windy last night, I should have built a hell of a fire, but didn't!! 39 for the high today, I'll wait for the sun to warm up the ice then plow a couple more drives for the elderly etc.
Going to be 49 tommorow and 60 Sat., gotta love KS!!

Brrrr it's cold today! It's only 31 degrees here. I'm gonna avoid doing too much of the outside thing today.

I think I'm gonna try to go sledding on friday. I haven't gone yet this season and I'm gonna go nuts if I don't get my ass up there soon!

no snow here yet, we had a good storm early but its all gone. i made the mistake of going in the skidoo shop last week:(

So sorry....sunny, warm, about 72, moderate breezes from the east, humidity not to high, working by the beach today.:D P:P

Well I do believe it did snow in Bermuda at least once in the last 200 years .

It was rain yesterday in the 30's .This morning I had to scrape about a 1/4 inch of ice from my windshield . Low 20's right now .

been cool and wet, limited frosts and no snow yet but there is a murmur about 5cm maybe friday and another little skiff saturday.

Back